Truth Or Dare - 3

We both gaze at each other, staring at our eyes. I finally break the silence, "you're the guy at the party."

He blinked like he went out of some trance. "Yeah, and you are the girl that didn't want to kiss me."

Right when he said the last part, I felt guilt go through my head. I face palmed myself and said, "I'm so sorry, I just didn't want to waste my first kiss on a dare."

He smiles, "it's okay. I have never kissed someone too so I understand. I would've probably declined the offer also."

Wow, this guy is so sweet. Thank god I got things straight with him because I don't want him I am some weak person for not doing a simple dare.

"So, what's your name?"

"Tanner, Tanner Braungardt. And yours?"

"Y/N."

"Cute name for a cute girl," he smirked.

"Are you flirting with me?" I have never been hit on before. Call me sad but it's just I'm always awkward around boys but for some reason, Tanner makes me feel comfortable.

"What if I am?"

I feel my cheeks get warm, "oh I forgot! I should be getting my friend's food to her before it gets cold. Nice meeting you... again." I grabbed my tray from the table, holding it with both hands and gave him a heartwarming smile.

"Oh yeah, of course. He took out one of the clean napkins I gave him and a pen. He started writing something on it so I waited. Soon, he finished and handed me the napkin. "Here's my number, text me some time so we can hang out or something."

Oh my god. I can't believe a boy just gave me his number holy crap! This has never happened to me!

"T-thanks I'll text you when I can. Sorry about the shirt again, I owe you."

"No problem, see ya," as he started walking away.

"Bye!"

I looked at the napkin he gave me and saw the messy handwriting of ten numbers. I bit my lip and smiled like a kid during Christmas morning and held the paper to my chest.

I can't wait to tell Ashley what happened.

"I'm literally a matchmaker when I'm drunk!" Is the first thing Ashley said after I told her what happened with Tanner.

"I'm so happy for you, my little Y/N is growing up so fast," she says, as she wiped a fake tear from her eye.

I rolled my eyes, "It wasn't that big of a deal." That's a lie. It's a huge freaking deal!

"Mhmm," she hummed.

We continued eating our tacos and went our separate ways back home. The patience I had to hold from texting Tanner was so small. Ash told me I should wait a couple days so it wouldn't look like I am anxious but it's killing me. I want to text him so bad but I can't which sucks so much.

In just one day, I spilled two milkshakes on a person, saw the guy I ran away from, was flirted on for the first time, and was given a boy's number.

Who knew my boring life could be so exciting?

It's 11:43 pm so I'm going to sleep. Hope y'all liked the chapter😛😴

I keep forgetting to mention this but does anyone else feel sad that Taris is over? It's sucks that she had to experience the horrible hate for dating Tanner at her school. People can be so rude and that makes me really angry.

By the way, I'm going to go to Chicago, IL on Monday + Tuesday so don't expect a chapter then.

✨ comment • follow • share • vote ✨