2| Coffee, Work, and Office

Start from the beginning

Raabia spoke with Ajmal about his work till now, Ajmal informed about Janet explaining him the work, but he couldn't figure out what she wanted to tell. He could make out few sentences but isn't sure. Ajmal is a trainee for now and will be needing extra help in the English department.

'Here, she is excellent. Classes, every Sunday.' Raabia said forwarding a white card that she got from her top drawer. There is a writing in blue about Miss. Susan Johnson, she takes English classes.

Ajmal nodded and thanked Raabia, she acknowledged it with a nod. She then explained him everything, he listened to her intently. Before she dismissed him, she informed him about her keeping an eye on him.

'I won't disappoint you, Maam.' He said confidently.

'Better.' Raabia said with a straight face. Ajmal nodded and left.

After Ajmal had left, Raabia pulled up sleeves of her black and white knitwear and took out a rubber band from the top drawer, she pulled her hair and tied it in a loose ponytail. It took her five minutes with her wild curls.

************************************************************

Lunchtime, Raabia sighed and adjusted her coat placed at the back of her chair. As she left her cubicle she dashed into someone.

'Oops, sorry.' She apologized.

'Hey, Rabbit.' Raabia looked up and smiled at the lanky man.

'Hey, Sebastian.' She greeted him. He smiled back.

Raabia isn't someone who makes friends easily. She is very choosy when it comes to making friends. But she managed to find a friend in Sebastian. He is her senior. With her dedication, passion, and intelligence she impressed him in no time. Soon, they began meeting up, work purpose only, and discovered they had so much in common. They became friends in no time. Raabia never likes nicknames, but Sebastian is an exception. Only he has the right to call her, Rabbit.

'Tonight, we, all the colleagues are planning to meet up in Marquee, 8. Join us, Rabbit.' Sebastian suggested. Raabia looked up from her salad and thought for a while. She played with her fork.

Raabia hardly goes to clubs and even if she does she sits in one corner silently drinking soft drinks. Neither does she dance nor mingle with anyone. To not upset her father, she doesn't even drink alcohol. Raabia shook her head making a face.

Sebastian sighed and insisted she came, - 'Everyone from office is going to come, please.' He went on. He made a sad face making Raabia feel slightly guilty. Raabia watched him silently eating his salad, she sighed.

'Fine. 8.' She said poking her salad with her fork. Sebastian's face lit up with a happy smile. He held her hand and thanked her.

'Now, I won't be bored.' He chuckled making Raabia smile.

'Nautanki.' She said shaking her head.

'What's that?' Sebastian asked feeding himself a lettuce.

'Oh,' - Raabia looked up from her bowl of Salad, - 'it means smart.' Raabia said sweetly.

'Oh! I know baby I smart.' Sebastian said raising the collar of his sky-blue shirt. Raabia suppressed her smile and busied herself with her lunch.

*****************************************************************

Raabia is a like a nerd :D Hot Nerd *_* 

But whatever people think of her, Raabia doesn't care. She is focused, dedicated and career-oriented woman *I am impressed wala look*

So, guys? How was the Chapter? How is Raabia's friend Sebastian? *Note:- There will not be any love angle between them*  Interesting personality, isn't he? And Rabbit. OMG! That is cute *_*

Guys, certain someone is going to make an entry soon *smirks* *smirks*, Any Guesses who *smirks again*

Excited, guys *wink* *wink* Drop in your comments *_* 

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies :* :* Please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave *flying kiss*