Chapter 1: This Hell Hole. Is Ok

"Zack stop checking yourself out and get out of the damn car" I ordered
My brother replied with a grunt and finally got out the car, we walked over from the parking lot to the front of the school or better yet, the place I call hell.

"See you later sis, I'm going to find the guys" Zack shouted over his shoulder while he started walking over to the football fields

I've always used to be jealous of my brother Zack and even though he is only 4 minutes older than me, we are nothing alike, while I have blonde hair and blue eyes, he has very light brown hair and brown eyes. I don't mean I'm jealous of his looks because that would be weird considering hes a boy and well I'm not...Anyway I was always jealous of the way he is, very popular, liked by everyone, invited to every party but their was also a few things that I didn't like about Zack, first, my parents always go on his side,whenever we have an argument or a disagreement, its always me getting in trouble even if hes the one who starts it, he is a massive player, I always hear girls crying running out the house after hes done having "a bit of fun with them", he is also very self absorbed and I always have to cover for him, if hes home late or if he got to pissed at a party I would have to go collect him without my parents knowing even if it is 4 in the morning, but I guess I owe him that, after all he has done for me, I remember one time last year when this boy in our year, Martin Smith was pushing me about, poking at my tummy, calling me very hurtful things and shoving food in my face, you know to make me feel worse about myself, but what made me feel sick was the fact that this was happening in the middle of a busy corridor, some people stood and laughed but others just stood there, saying and doing nothing about it. That's when Zack walked out from on the classes and went mental, he dragged Martin outside by his neck and bet the shit out of him. Which led to Martin being rushed to the emergency room and him moving to a school across town, oh and led to Zack getting excluded for a week. I'm quite surprised Martin only had a broken nose and bruised ribs, I mean the only reason Zack stopped hitting him was because people dragged him off of him. I will never forget the look on Zack's face when he first saw what was happening. I cringe at the memory.

I walk in to the building and start to walk towards where mine and my two best friends (Zara Rivers and Jess Wild) lockers are and where they would normally be, waiting for the bell to ring to let us know that we should start making our way to our classes. I also haven't seen them for about a month due to the fact I've been away on holiday, so I'm very happy to see them. I start thinking if anyone will recognize me. See let me explain, its the first day back after the long 9 weeks off for summer and just under a year ago, I was a size 20, I wore baggy jumpers and always had my hair tied up in to a long ponytail and for a 17 year old girl, going to high school and being the size I was, it was a nightmare to say the least, I constantly was called horrible names by the girls who used to be my 'best friends' and by everyone else, even my mum argued with me about losing the weight she then started buying me beautiful clothes that were 5 sizes too small to encourage me in to losing the weight and maybe also because she felt embarrassed about shopping in the men department of stores to find her only daughter jeans and jumpers. Then when I heard the boy I liked at the time talking bad about me to all his football friends, I realized I couldn't live this way and I had to do something about my weight. On the last day of school before the summer I was a size 14, I was still unhappy about my weight even though I dropped about 3 dress sizes. I knew if I wanted to be happy again I would have to lose more weight. During the summer I worked my ass off in the gym to drop the pounds off. Now back to today, I am a size 8 and finally happy with my weight.
This is going good I'm about 3 metres away from the lockers and no one has said anything.

"Megan?!? Is that you? " my best friends all but yelled
"Hey guys and yes it is" I laugh
" You look.. stunning! Jess exclaimed!

See now that I'm happy with my weight, I feel a lot more confident, I'm wearing a white baggy top tucked in to my light coloured designer skinny jeans, that made my now skinny legs look even skinnier, and the bottom of the jeans were rolled up to show off my tanned legs, I wore my tight fitted leather jacket and then just wore my white converse,if it was my choice I would have just worn leggings and a baggy knitted jumper but my mum made a huge fuss this morning and chose my outfit today and since she was complaining a lot, I decided I'd just do what she asked. I have my blonde waist length hair tied up in to a messy bun, I also have just a hint of pink lip gloss with some mascara to make me bright blue eyes stand out even more. Chatting away to Zara and Jess, I hear a whistling noise which makes me turn on the spot, to see a few of the guys from the football team winking and smiling at me. I ignore them. If they didn't want to talk to me when I was fat, why now? Just because my looks have changed, I'm still the same person. I turn around and continue talking to my friends about the the summer. When suddenly I have a miny heart attack.

"So whats the sexy new girls name then?" my brothers best friend Noah whispered in my ear as he slung his arm around my waist and pulled me to the side.

Well this is awkward...

This is my first evers story,
Sorry that this chapter is boring and that the bad boy isnt introduced yet
so please be nice, I dont really know how to work this either ahahah..
even though no one will probably read this.
...This isnt checked either
And if anyone does read this, thank you!xxxxx
Ps if anyone wants to make me a cover! id be very thankful