15. The secrets behind Abhi...

Start from the beginning

Pragya gets some unknown calmness and happiness when abhi is near her.. She just want to ravish her husband and show how much she loves him... Her thoughts made her cheeks to turn red and she hugs abhi closer to his heart and drifted to sleep....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Two days passed....

Aaliya and Arjun were progressing really very well and their health is getting stable... Though Arjun is still unconscious but doctor assures them that he will be alright in a day or two ..

Pragya takes abhi along with her to the hospital whenever she visits there much to the displeasure of EP and pragya didn't mind or care about that at all....

Pragya is way too stubborn when Ram and priya came to talk with abhi... She barges at them and never allowed the name sake parents of abhi to show the fake love and care towards her husband and she is not in a mood to entertain this at all ....

....

One such day,

Abhi and pragya went to meet aaliya in the hospital... Pragya asks Tanu to take care of him and she went to the doctor to enquire about aaliya's progress....

Tanu: Abhi bhai... come on wear this... You will look very cool and handsome... Come on try it na... please please...

Abhi: Really... Abhi looks nice in this... Tanu tell me... Will fuggy say Im good... If not, I wont talk to you... Aaliya u say na...

Aaliya: Jiju... Try this... You will look very smart and awesome... Then see pragya di will kiss you and say my abhi is the best.... Come on wear it na jiju...

Abhi smiles brightly and nods his head... Tanu makes abhi to wear that and adjusts his dress... She mouths a wow and takes her mobile to take a selfie... Aaliya, Tanu and abhi poses for the snap as said by Tanu...

Just then pragya enters the room and bursts out into laughter

Just then pragya enters the room and bursts out into laughter... The trio blinks their eyes and thinks what made pragya to do so...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂..... Oh my god... 😂😂😂😂... What's going on here... 😂😂😂😂.... Tanu its your doing only na... What childish thing you have done??? 😂😂😂😂

Tanu: what have I done bhabhi???? I cant understand why you are laughing like this???

Pragya: I told you to take care of my abhi properly right... But what have you done to him??? This is too bad...

Aaliya: Pragya di... Im too here only... Tanu did nothing with jiju..

Pragya moves towards abhi and pulls the hospital cap from his head and bursts out into laughter again... Abhi glares at aaliya and Tanu angrily...

Tanu's pov.: Oh no.. pragya bhabhi... Very bad timing... Abhi bhai gonna kill you for sure... We were encouraging him that you will like it... But you are laughing and teasing him... God save you today...