Chapter 17: The Fight

I woke up at five this morning, as usual. The weekend was out and I received the script Sam sent me, printing it in a special printer where when one reads it, it will be irresistible to read. Hey, I don't cheat that much. I aced all my subjects with ease. I placed everything in my bag last night. Me and Dark doing the usual routine, stretching, jogging, being free with our powers for two hours, and getting ready for school. I still wore dresses at this point. I simply wore a plain black dress with some denim accessories. I wore a black denim topper and a denim belt. And here goes Dark, wearing a black shirt and faded blue jeans along with a black denim jacket. We both wore sneakers and here, you can say, we love doing twinsies, we just don't show it that much.

Dark drove to school and again, let our car disappear without a trace. We met Sam and Edward by the gate, and raced off to the lockers. It was another normal day. Me and Sam were the first ones to pass the script for Drama and may I say, Mr. Lumiere loved it, and said that this play will be presented before the Halloween Party at our school. Me and Sam were happy, then lunch came.

Dark and Edward were having a great conversation while I walked to their table, Sam following behind.

"Guess we have to tell them the good news eh?"

"Yeah, sure. It's like we're telling our kids that we're going to Disneyland"

"Yeah... Wait WHAT?"

"Nothing..."

I was not paying attention to what Sam was saying, but later on I saw his face having a slight tint of red. Is he... Blushing?! I gave a slight chuckle as he scratched his neck. Later, we arrived the table where my two brothers are sitting. They both waved and grinned at the same time which looked cute for some reason I wanted to pinch both of their cheeks. I mentally slapped myself as me and Sam sat down. I sat down between Edward and Dark, and one again I received the double wink double nudge routine from Dark.

"So... How was drama for ya?"

"Yeah how was it (y/n)?"

Both freaks asked childishly, surely expecting a good answer. I gave Sam a sad look and a wink. He nodded slowly and looked at the two.

"Uh, well, the script was rejected. It costed too much to be presented."

I lied and gave a sad look, then I heard the table being slammed by Dark.

"What?! That boss ass french bitch better have a great excuse for that. You know what?! Wait here, I'll go... Get something."

Oh no this went too far. I stood up just as Dark did and told him to sit down. He calmly did so, and me and Sam laughed maniacally. The boys seemed confused.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh D-Damion you should've seen your face."

"Why the hell are the lovebirds laughing? I thought they were only good at singing..."

"No you asshole, it was all fake."

"Yeah, the play was accepted! We're going to present it before the Halloween party in I-don't-know-when but we passed!"

"Aww, that's great! Congratulations. Oh my God the feeling's like when you find out you're gonna be an uncle."

"WHAT THE FUCK DAMION!"

I found my face heated up about what Dark said. I slapped him on the arm as the four of us stood up and had a group hug. We decided to celebrate this at our place, even though it's a Tuesday but we're grown adults and we wanted to have some fun. Things were about to get great.