Chapter 16: Peculiar Weekend

"You wouldn't think this will be all over do you?"

I flinched a bit while Dark's arm was still around me. I looked at Dark with a confused face and went to the washroom.

This is not real...

It's all in your head (y/n)...

It's just a figment of your imagination...

Calm down...

I started hyperventilating as I heard that raspy voice again.

"I never knew I would meet someone so strong and fierce."

"Who are you?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out, LOVE"

Then I heard no more. Who was that guy? What did he want? LOVE?! I'm not dating anyone...yet, but whoever that was needed to be ended. I shook my head and went out, sitting next to Dark on the couch...again.

"What's the hold up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't just randomly run to the washroom for like half an hour without your phone and go back here acting normal would you?"

"Umm... it's nothing big, really."

"Don't lie to me sis."

"Fine! Just read back my memories and start talking once you get it."

Since the so eager Dark wanted to know, he snapped his fingers and gave me a ticket to travel to Dreamland.

Dark Jr.'s POV
While (y/n) was asleep, I decided to enter her mind. I had to make some aluminum helmets for both of us cuz I still don't understand the ways of going into one's head and dad says this is a somehow alternative technique. I placed a foil hat on my sister and connected it to mine, chanting an ancient chant that I go to memorize back then. I then appeared in a memory of (y/n).

I was seeing her actions as a ghost, as if I wasn't there so I can see clearly, but I can still hear her thoughts. Then I heard it, an unknown voice came out of nowhere in the washroom. I was shocked as well, and I felt sorry for my sister. I woke up, seeing my sister still in deep sleep. I grabbed a blanket from her room and tucked her in on the couch. I decided to watch The Walking Dead before she wakes up, and later we'll go to Sam's.

After finishing some episodes, I glanced down to see my sister staring right back at me. I jumped a little, considering I was shocked that she was already awake without telling me.

"Hey, how long have you been awake sis?"

"Since the start of the previous episode... So... You know now?

"Yeah, and I'm gonna help you with that. And surprise! We're going over to Sam's."

"Umm... About that..."

"Why?"

"I kinda changed his memory of you knocking him out so you don't have to say sorry to him anymore... Yet he still knows we're demons..."

"Uhhh... First of all... Thanks, second... WHY DID YOU NOT REMOVE HIS MEMORY OF US BEING DEMONS?!"

"Um, that was the one thing I sucked at...and I don't know how to remove one's memory, only replacing them."