Chapter 12: A short visit

A few months had passed and me, Sam, Dark, and Ed seemed to get along well. That asshole Edgar finally stopped bugging the four of us. Guess what me and Dark did 😉.

*Flashback*
About one and a half months ago, I wore a nice outfit, a red dress and my black leather jacket and matched it with my favorite shoes... My black spiked sneakers. I told Dark my plan and he seemed to agree. He first went in school and roamed around, trying not to be noticed by that douche. I went in next, as if nothing is going to happen.

Right on queue, I found arms wrapped around that waist. He'll never know what's coming.

"I see, big brother seemed to let you go on your own today."

"Yeah, dad called him for a while so I had to go first."

I aced in Drama class, and I used my skills as a benefit for this kind of situation. I've been 'studying' Edgar long enough, and prepped up for this moment.

"And could you stop being such an asshole and get out of here?!"

"Try me. Big bro ain't here to protect you girly."

"I don't need my big brother to protect me. I can protect myself with or without any assistance, and you just can't go around touching people."

"Oh I can do whatever I want alright."

I slowly walked back and he followed. I showed a 'scared but not really' look as I felt my back hit the side of the lockers, which was an absolute part of the plan. I telepathically communicated with Dark and he came quietly behind Edgar, then pinning him by his elbows, giving me a chance to pick up my pace and standing up straight. I then smiled 'sweetly' and leaned in closer to Edgar and placed my hands behind me, looking flirtatious enough.

"Hey, Edgar, I hope you've noticed I wore my favorite shoes today."

"Yeah, I noticed. They look great on you sweetheart. I love them."He replied in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes after.

"Edgar, give the lady some respect. You know how girls feel when someone insults their style, that's why you don't get the girl. Compliment her."

"Yeah Edgar. And I have been taking gymnastics lately. Want a demonstration?"

"I would love to see a demonstration. I don't mind you wearing that dress. Just do a backflip for me sweet cheeks."

"If that's what you want then."

I did a backflip alright. I did a backflip half a meter in front of him, so I got to hit his manhood. He cried in pain and Dark let him go.

I then gave him a look saying 'sorry, not sorry'. Dark helped him up, an arm around his waist and dragged him to the nurse. I looked around and saw no one, so I used some magic to change my spiked sneakers into normal ones, then followed Dark and poor old Edgar. Together, we entered the clinic and the nurse asked me what's wrong.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am, but I sorta did a backflip too close to him so I accidentally kicked him where sunshine doesn't strike." I said in an apologetic tone as I scratched the back of my neck, acting innocent.

"Oh sweetie it's fine. Accidents happen. Just make sure not to do it next time okay?" Edgar breathed out a chuckle as he grabbed the ice pack from the nurse's hand, placing it on his member.

"You actually believe this? Heh,well I suggest you look at her shoes."

"What do you mean boi?"