Chapter 19: A Night at Uncle Wilford's

Me and Dark were called to the kitchen to have a talk with uncle Wilford for a while. The five of us were standing by the island and we had quite a conversation.

Wl: "supp fellow twins, or should I say triplets"

"Hey bud, how've you been? Oh and Willow too. I haven't seen you in two years."

"Well hello to you too, Will, Willow, it's been a while. Now uncle Wilford, what was it that you wanted to tell us?

W: "oh, yes. First off, since we were not able to come to your birthday, I wanted to give you these.

Uncle Wilford handed me a small flat box that was wrapped in red and tied with a pink ribbon. And there's the usual yellowish note with a pink mustache below it.

To my demon niece,
You'll need this eventually.

With love,
Uncle Wilford

I opened the box to see... A red and black Lacy band. It's wierd that uncle Wilford would give me this. The four of them laughed as I held the band with my index finger and my thumb, looking at it wierdly and joining the laugh after.

Under where the band was were a small knife with a red and a black handle, some design small enough to be hidden.

"Gee, thanks uncle Wilford. This is...wierd but how did you get this?"

W: "oh sweet, I had that thing when I was younger. That same knife you have in you right now, I killed someone with that in an interview. Now for Dark's"

I cringed a bit as Uncle Wilford gave dark a box which is wrapped the same way as mine: red wrapper, pink ribbon, with a note saying...

To my demon nephew,
Always bring this with you, for you will need it eventually.

Sincerely,
Uncle Wilford

Dark opened it and there was a pistol kit, complete with the silencer, the bullets, everything. He set the pistol up and placed a silencer, testing it on the vase beside the microwave.

Wo: "SHIT Dark you ruined the vase I made."

W: "Watch your language Missy. Now Dark, do you mind changing the vase back. You wouldn't want Willow to go have a tantrum would you?"

"Okay, sorry uncle Wilford. I live the pistol by the way."

W: "Oh no problem Sonny. Anything for my favorite niece and nephew. Now the next thing. Um... About Edward."

Wo: "Does he know already? You three seemed attached to each other already."

"About that, we made him assume that we ARE related, just in an unknown way."

"We're waiting for the perfect time to tell him everything, when he is settled down or when."

Wl: "Well, he has to know eventually."

"We were thinking about that either and was wondering if uncle Wilford would help us out."

"Yeah, uncle Wilford. You have the power to pursue people in doing things without making them crazy."

W: "Oh I don't know kids. It's been a while since I used that power."

Wo: "I suppose I think it's best when we talk about this together, as a family. You know, so there's the comfort and everything."