16. Netflix, and party.

"Cameron, shut up." I whined, while I dug my head deeper to the pillow.

"Wha-what?" He raised his head, from my lap.

"Quite snoring, its really irritating." I said, in muffles, I wonder how the girls he sleeps with manage to sleep if he snores like this.

"Fine," he yawned. "I'm making breakfast." He was walking to the kitchen.

"Brush your teeth, and wash your hands!" I called out, and right after I did that, I felt like my head just gained weight.

"Its just a hangover." A very deep sexy voice said.

"I know that." All of a sudden I was grumpy.

"You just need some aspirin, and you'll be fine." Cooper said, as he walked to his backpack. "Take this." I took the two pills from him.

"Thanks." I just swallowed the pills without water.

"When did my head gain weight?" Anna grumbled, I know the feeling.

"Another hangover? I thought you said you were never drinking." Alice said, as Anna winced in pain.

"How do you manage to hold your alcohol?" I asked Alice, I'm pretty sure I saw her drink a lot last night. How is she not having a hangover?

She shrugged it of, grabbing her phone. "I'm gonna call Grayson." She headed up the stairs

"So, what are the plans for today?" Anna asked, as she rubbed her forehead.

"Hmm," I sighed. "I don't know, Anthony had something planned though." I winked and headed to the kitchen.

What's that smell? I sniffed the air, call me crazy. Something is burning, my eyes widened, and I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking," I coughed, waving my hand around. "I mean burning."

"Just help me open the windows." Nice thinking Cameron, before the fire alarm could go off.

I ran to the door, as fast as I could. While Cameron opened the windows. The windows and door weren't supplying us with enough oxygen, so quick thinking. I threw the pot outside, and followed it, with Cameron hot on my tail.

"I was trying to make pancakes,"

"Then what happened?" I could finally breathe, fresh air.

"While singing." He said, avoiding my gaze.

"What were you singing?" I farrowed my eyebrows, trying to think possible songs, he could sing.

"The song from Adventure Time,"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know the song-" he was interrupted by Anthony.

"Dude, did you burn the pancakes, again?" He asked, leaning to the door frame. Since Cameron and I were standing on porch.

"This time I swear, they were the one's that didn't want to get out of the pot." He raised his hands.

We all stayed silent.

"Uh Cameron, did you take your meds this morning?" I asked, as the three of us burst out laughing.

"So, the condition." Anthony started. Cameron took the pot, and went inside.

"Is it still on tonight?" I asked, sitting on the porch.

"Yeah, my 'rents are out of town," he joined me. "But-" I interrupted.

"What? Are you having doubt's?" I raised an eyebrow, as a smirk made its way to my mouth.

"No," he rolled his eyes. "What I wanted to say was, its Sunday." Yeah well duh.