11. flashbacks, and CuddleBuddy.

"I am never gonna get used to this." Alice looked between me, and him.

"Yeah, me too." Her eyes never leaving Junior. "You guys are even worse than Grayson, and Alice." She matured the last part, but we heard her, loud and clear.

"Oh please, me and Grey keep things more," she couldn't find the right word . . .

"Open?" I suggested.

"Gross?" Anna tried.

"Sexy." She finished. We giggled, which got Junior's attention.

"Girls!" He tried to discipline.

We turned our attention back to him. He also continued to teach, like nothing happened. And then I wondered what Kitty was doing at the mall on Saturday. Heather said something about Kitty buying a lingerie for a surprise, or something private.

I wonder why she bought a lingerie in the first place. Why she said it's something private when Heather said its a surprise. I wondered who was gonna get 'surprised' by Kitty. The guy must have been very cursed, I mean being 'surprised' by Kitty.

The door burst open, as three guys walked in. Of course everyone was surprised, and everyone was talking.

"Who are they?" One of the girls in front of me asked.

"I don't know, but they all look hot." The next girl said.

"I know, I wonder if they'll notice me." She fixed her shirt, so that it was more revealing.

"Who are they?" I looked at Alice.

She clears her throat. "The one with blue eyes, his name is Cameron Titus. He is the joker, and loves to prank people, but never wants to be pranked. He also has never turned down a dare, a dare is a dare to him. I heard he was dared to have sex with a fat, gross teacher at his last school, he did it without second thoughts. He is also a player, he slept with 95% of girls from his last school. And they knew it, but wanted more of him, which means he's good. And unlike the other two, he doesn't smoke." She finished, I eyed Cameron up and down. He is good looking, and everything but  he has that thing about him that screams player, like Alice has said.

"The one who's got a tough look on his face is, Cooper West. He is the most feared out of the two. No one messes with him, you do that you die. He does not play girls like his friends do. He is more mysterious, and scary out of the two. He does everything for a reason, he even eats for a reason, you know what's the reason? Because he's hungry. Oh, and he smokes." He looked interesting, after all mysterious is my game.

"Then there's Anthony King-" before she could finish, I interrupted her.

"I know him." I whispered, my eyes never leaving his now tall, and muscly body. He looked hotter now, he looks like he walked out of a magazine. He looked like a sex god. He doesn't look like the guy he was a couple of years ago.

"You know him?" She looked confused, even more than Heather. "But he's new, how?" She asked.

"He's not new," I answered, still looking at him. "He returned." I said, in disbelief.

"You're late, on your first day." Junior said, as he shook his head.

"We had to take care of something." He gave an excuse, while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, they had to take care of something. I was busy with some chick, And God is she good." I scoffed, getting unwanted attention from the three, and Junior.

"Got a problem with my friend?" Anthony asked.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" I said, I looked away so he wouldn't recognize me.