14. A prankful week, and something happened.

Its been a week since I had forgiven Anthony. Kitty stepped up her game, she's been playing dirty. But I managed to keep up my game, its been fun. I'll explain what happened.

Monday.

Like always me and my friends met at my locker, and had our chat. Everything was normal until Kitty passed by us with a smirk on her face. I knew she was up to something, but I didn't know what to expect. So I had to keep a close eye on my things, and Junior.

At lunch Anthony and his friends sat with us. I introduced them, and they were all cool. Except I noticed something odd going on between Cameron and Anna. She was giggling extra too much, and Cameron kept smirking, and winking at her.

After lunch, I had gym which I had with all the boys. That day we had to play soccer, so we had to be in teams of five. I of course played with the boys, against Kitty and other two girls I don't know. And like you guessed, we won. Since I was all sweaty and kind of stinky. I had to shower, but I regret it since I now have blue hair. Which looks good on me, why didn't I think if this earlier?

After school, I just put on a cap, so no one could see my blue hair. When I got home, I shampooed it and curled it nicely. It looked good on me.

Tuesday.

The following day, I wore my best outfit, to match with my blue hair. Everyone was surprised, Kitty was kind of angry. And I rubbed in on her face.

Bitch I slay.

Lunch rolled in I was planning my prank, and the minute the walked past me. With a tray with Oreo's and a bottle of water, I had an idea. Her and Amelia went out, leaving their food with Heather. She made things better, I asked Cameron to flirt with Heather while I put my plan in action. All I needs was toothpaste.

When she came back, I had my camera in hand. As soon as she took a bite of her Oreo, she spit it out. We were laughing, so hard we got her attention. I had it all on camera.

Wednesday.

Anthony fetched me that morning, he said he would do it more often. He was turning out to be fun, oh and his friends were more free around us. We were one happy group.

At lunch Kitty was no where to be seen. Amelia, came to me, and told me that Kitty was planning something. And that plan included Junior. So I went to check up on Junior, and she was there. Like any jealous girlfriend, I walked in and asked what was going on.

That night I couldn't sleep, all I was thinking about how I was going to get her back. I wanted something that would wound her deep. And then I got it. She loves her car, her phone, her clothes, and her dog. The one that had a birthday party I trashed remember?

Thursday.

Like Anthony has said, I was riding with them to school. My plan was on the road, I of course asked for help. My plan, was to hit her with everything I had. I'll list them for you:

1. Put itchy dust in her gym clothes.

2. Place rotten fish in her car. (Which she got Wednesday.)

3. Put green glitter in her shampoo.  (She hates the color green.)

4. Pure mayonnaise in her body lotion.

5. Put chewed gum in her shoes.

6. Change the password of her phone. (I know her password. *QueenKate*)

7. Dye her dogs fair green.

By the end of the day, I was done. All I had to do was wait and see her reaction tomorrow.