Prius laughed in his mind. He didn't expect that his daughter would be great use. His daughter's mother is a human – a human who are practicing dark arts, a human who taught that she was powerful enough to perform dark art and enough to be called as a sorcerer.

Prius laughed again, "pathetic humans"

Paige let out the loudest growl she can make, 'she answered to his blood' she thought painfully and because of that her brother was kneeling beside her with his hand tied.

"Looks like your brother needs some training to do" Prius said as painfully grasp Payne's hair.

Paige look away painfully closing her eyes, she couldn't bear to see her brother's face looking so vulnerable.

"How does it feel to be betrayed by your mate?" Prius asked Payne but Payne didn't response. He let go of Payne's hair and push it away. "Why don't you surrender Paige?" Prius said, "Your defense is weak right now seeing all you pack members are on the ground wounded."

Paige opens her eyes and look at Alena who was standing beside Prius. 'Alena' she was trying to reach her in the mind link knowing Alena was part of the Crescent pack. 'Alena wake up!' but her blue eyes were empty, her calling wouldn't reach her.

"I hate waiting" Prius impatiently said seeing Paige still has no plans on surrendering. "I'll narrow down your options" he said raising his hand and a black shadow appeared from it. He curls his hand as if he was holding tightly to something.

Paige turns to her right hearing a choking noise. Her eyes wide open seeing Eaton suspended in the air. His feet were trying to reach the ground while his hands were grasping to something invisible in his neck that was choking him.

"I really like to kill this kid the moment I saw him in the dungeon." Prius said to Paige, "filthy hybrid!" he spat. "Now surrender or I kill this little one" Prius gave smiled at her. "It you choice Paige"

Paige curled her hand in the ground digging it as she was weighting her options.

"Al... pha..." Eaton said while choking. Paige watches as he was having a hard time to breathe.

"Do...don't" he coughed, "wo...wwy... about... me..." he was having difficulty in inhaling. "ki... ill him" he cried out as tears was flowing from his eyes. He knew that he was going to die. He knew that that man will kill him no matter what option Paige is going to choose.

"Time's up!" Prius said.

"Wait!" Paige shouted but it was too late. Prius snapped Eaton's neck killing him instantly. "No!" Paige and Payne shouted seeing Eaton's eyes rolled up as it closed and his hands fell to his side. Prius drop Eaton's body on ground, lifeless.

Paige felt what her past enemy felt when she killed them – the hopelessness. The inability to save their friends and watching them die in the hand of their enemy.

Eaton was the youngest Sentinels when Paige was introduced in the Wolfsbane pack. One look it was already obvious that he was a hybrid, his shifting has a limit; he couldn't stay in his wolf form for a long time. He was too young to die.

"Next is..." Prius looked around and saw Solomon, "Ah! The little pup who survived the fatal neck wound" Solomon growl at him, "whoa! And he knows how growl"

"Don't touch him" Paige hissed.

"Nope" Prius said enjoying their helplessness.

"I surrender" she whispered.

Prius smiled with triumph, "I didn't hear it"

"I'll surrender" Paige stood up and looked straight to Prius' eyes, "if you let them go"