"Not today" she growled. She won't surrender. She will fight until the end. She frowned when she couldn't release her power.

Prius clicked his tongue, "I think you forgot something Paige," she looked at him, "It is a midday hour, your power won't work under the sun"

It was Paige's turn to grinned mockingly, "I think you are the one who forgotten something" Prius heard a cracking sound coming from Paige. He saw Paige's hands were turn to wolf paws and fur sprout from her skin. Her eyes were glowing violet but her hair remains in black color. "I'm a werewolf" she opens her mouth showing her sharp white fangs.

It was true. Her weakness was under the sun and Payne's weakness was under the moon but she wouldn't be called the strongest sentinel in the Alpha Slade's pack for nothing. She is stronger in hand to hand combat.

She only half shifted but enough to make Prius to step back. No one has seen her full wolf form. She bends her legs ready to attack as Prius signaled the rouges behind him to attack.

And chaos begins.

+++

Everyone was fighting.

Prius stood there watching with boredom. His eyes were trained towards Paige – watching her every move. This woman never fail to amaze him, she is truly the daughter of the woman he loves.

He denied that he felt fear when he saw Paige half shifted; almost forgetting that she was a daughter of a shifter – a crescent descendant.

Prius looked at the blue eyed woman beside her and nodded.

The blue eyes woman bow slightly to Prius. She raises her hand and moves it horizontally releasing a rush of wind knocking everyone who touches it.

It was too sudden for them to dodge it. They all lay in the ground groaning because of the impact of the fall.

Solomon gritted his teeth feeling pain in his back. He turns around to prone position and heard a loudest growl covering the groans around. He lifts his head to look where it came from and saw Paige in the front far away from them, kneeling down and ready to kill Prius baring her fangs.

Solomon stood up even his back was crying out of pain. He was panting and his legs were wobbling barely supporting his weight. He needs to go to Paige. Paige is too close to Prius.

He saw Raim stood up ignoring the pain. He needs to go his Alpha to protect her but there's an invisible wall created to isolate them from Prius. Raim growled kicking the invisible wall.

'Move!' Solomon looked at his legs hissing, commanding his body in his mind.

When he moves his head to look at Paige again, he saw something unexpected.

Someone was standing beside Prius,

Someone who he wouldn't think of betraying them.

+++

Prius clapped his hand seeing everyone was in the ground groaning because of the invisible force attack them. "Amazing!" he said as he was entertain. "I see you all prepared for this day" seeing the Crescent Pack easily defeated the rouges. "But all your training is useless" he continue. "I must thank my prodigal daughter here for helping me to enter in this territory" gesturing the woman who was standing still beside him.