When i needed you the most.

My chest feels like a weight is being pressed on it, a lump forms in my throat, my palms become sweaty, my brother just died. He died, not like he ran away, got a bad grade, forgot to take the trash out. He died.

My eyes fill with tears as I sit on my bed, my parents weren't home, I got the call from the police telling me he had died in a freak accident.

As I sob, I pick up my old phone, quickly calling Shawn. I never talked to Shawn, I was new to the school, but he said "if you ever need anything. Call me. I'll always answer" we never talked meaning hanging out. We talked in school but that was it.

Straight to voicemail.

Maybe he didn't hear it, I'll try on more time. One more time turned into 20 more times, I throw my phone across the room and slam my head on my pillow, trying not to suffocate myself.
-
(Shawn)

"That was amazing...you're so good" I say as I kiss Lauren one more time before she leaves, I smirk, I throw on my clothes, and clean up the bed from out previous actions.

After that I settle down on the couch, feeling like a complete man, I just had sex with the hottest girl in school, talk about score? Hell yeah!

I open my phone, and my eyes widen as I see the notifications. 21 missed calls from y/n, y/n never really talked to me, her idea of talking was saying no more then "hi" she always worried me, she seemed sad and lonely a lot. So I gave her my number, promising her that I'd always answer.

"Shit shit shit" I Scream as I call her back, praying she'd answer, straight to voicemail.

"Y/n is calling" pops up on my screen and I immediately hear sobs, my heart stops. She never showed emotion before.

"Shawn- I- my brother just died!" She exclaims and I jump, her brother?

"He was the only thing I ever had, shawn. He's gone" she sobs, and my heart shatters, I felt so bad.

"I'll be over in 10" I say running to her house, I open the door and run up the steps, finding her on her bed in a puddle of tears.

"Y/n" I say, and hold her close to my chest,  but she pulls away.

"You smell weird" she says, and I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Well I mean-"

"You smell like sex" she comments, and my face turns red, I look away from her.

"Get out" she says through gritted teeth, I give her a weird look, what? Why?

"Y/n I didn't do anything wrong" I say, completely dumbfounded.

"Oh please, it isn't obvious? Shawn! I'm in love with you?" She says, and my heart flutters.

"I didn't know, you never talk to me" I mumbled, she laughs shaking her head.

"Maybe because you make me nervous" she says looking down, and I frown.

"I can't help that y/n, you never show me any emotion, I assumed you didn't have any interest in me" I frown, she chews her nails.

"Listen I'm sorry, but talk to me, I'm here for you" I say kneeling infront of her.

"It's nothing, just go" she says, I nod and walk out her door. I was defiantly crushing on her, a lot. And now that I know she feels the same way, I have a plan.