Be careful for what you wish for

I wish to never wake up.

Why am I not waking up?
--
(A/n this imagine you have been wishing to never wake up and it happens and you're stuck in a dream)

I look around, I was at Shawn's, my boyfriend's house. I walked around and bumped into his dad, but he didn't even notice, am I invisible?

I go to Shawn's room and he wasn't in there, hm weird. I leave his house and go down the street and spot his car at my friend Audrey's house. A lump forms in my throat.

I run up to the door knocking on it.

"Hey y/n" Shawn smiles, I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Can i help you? I need to get back to Audrey" he says eagerly.

"But- Audrey? I'm- im your girlfriend" I say as my breathing hitches.

"What? I've been married to her for a year now, y/n we broke up back in highschool" he sighs, and I put my hand over my mouth and start to cry, this can't be happening.

"But I love you, you can't leave me" i sob and Audrey comes to the door.

"Y/n, what's wrong? You even came to our wedding?" Shawn asks looking me in the eyes.

"I did?" I sniffle.

"Yes, and you were at Audrey's baby shower and you came over right when baby chase was born" Shawn smiles, and I nod sadly, how? Why? That should've been me.

"This should be me Shawn, I'm so in love with you" I say and he bites his lip.

"I'm sorry- I'm- I'm not in love with you anymore" he sighs closing the door.