chapter 42 Rose

I know what your probably wanting to ask me...WHY ON EARTH DID I GO INSIDE THE FORBIDDEN FOREST???????

I saw Avril.

She had disappeared not 4 years go when i was 11, on my 11th birthday to be exact. And...i always thought it was my fault...

Flashback;

" Come on, i want to play in the forest!" I yelled, as Avril followed closely behind.

" You know, we're not allowed!" She yelled back, tugging at the sleeve of my dress, for me to stop.

" You KNOW, Caspian will kill you..." Avril said in a serious tone.

" But it's my birthday" I said in sing-song.

" Oh...umm...fine...alright..let's go!" Avril said cheerfully, as we headed over the bridge and into the depths of the green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I think we should go back now..." She mumbled, straightening out her maroon coloured dress.

" Not yet....IT" I tagged her and i ran as fast as i could, my feet almost making me trip, and who knows how long i ran.

But all i know, is that was the last time i saw Avril....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, when Aslan was speaking, i didn't know if my mind was playing tricks on me, if it was Avril or not. So i rushed over, and honestly nobody could or would hold me back.

" Avril" I yelled as i got into the woods.

" AVRILLLLL" i screamed.

" Up here silly" I looked up, and i couldn't see her.

" Is this real? Or is it just happening inside of my head?" I said, i didn't know what or where to talk or walk to.

" Of course it's happening inside of your head! But doesn't mean it's not real....I'm still here silly!" She giggled.

" Please i need to see you..." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

And when i turned around that's when i saw her. It had grown awfully lighter than usual in a shady forest.

" You haven't changed" I mumbled, she still looked like an 11 year old, he frizzy blonde hair flowing down.

" That's right, i stay like this forever you see, I'm in a special place, where all is happy and good, and i can watch over you!" She giggled again, she was still the immature Avril that i knew and loved.

" W-what? So your, your d-" I tried to say it but i couldn't.

" I'm no longer with you, Rose, there, but i am still here" And her voice echoed, and it felt like her ghost like form passed through me.

I had no idea that this conversation took a day to happen. And when i got back, everyone claims they were so worried.

But, by golly, I felt better than i did before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace, are welcome to... or for any of you that wish, Aslan will return you to the land of our forefathers..." I let Caspian give out his little speech, it was his time to shine anyway. Everyone standing here, was something important. Peter, Ed, Susan and Lucy were all Kings and Queens, Now Caspian is a king, Professor is Caspian's advisor and DLF is the royal knight thingumajig. And then there's me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA,.....no....the princess in the background...

WOAH WOAH WOAH, Have i been staring at Ed this whole time? REALLY?

Okay, i admit, i LIKE Ed. Just a tincy winchy bit, but other than that Boys are weird.

I woke up from my daydream with some Oohing and Aahing and then shouts of complaint.

" How do you know he's not leading u to our death." I blinked twice at the hole in the tree, and i predicted what happened. But i still couldn't believe it myself...They went through the tree...But who?

All well, the four Pevensies and my brother are still here s'all good.

" Sire, if my example could be of any service i can take through eleven mice with no delay" Reepicheep said, with pride, but Aslan did not reply, he turned to Peter who smiled sadly. Have i missed something here?

" We'll go" Peter stepped forward, much to the horror of Lucy and Edmund.

" We will?" Edmund mumbled, staring at the floor.

" C'mon times up" Peter exclaimed looking at his brother and sisters.

WHAT ON EARTH WAS HAPPENING HERE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIMES UP?

Peter walked over to Caspian and handed him his sword.

" I will look after it until you return" Caspian said determinedly.

" That's just it, we're not coming back..." Susan blurted out, and i could see her trying to hold her tears in.

" We're not?" Lucy questioned at the same time as me saying " Your not?"

" You two are..." Peter walked back over to his siblings.

" I mean, i thinks he means you two.." Peter smiled up at Aslan.

" But why?" Lucy said, disappointment was read on her face. " Did they do something wrong?" She continued.

" Quite the opposite, Lucy.. but all things have their time, your brother and sister have learnt all they can from this world, now it' time for them to live in their own.." Aslan exclaimed.

" Its alright, Lu.. Its not what i expected, but it's alright... One day you'll see too" Peter encouraged her, as he looked to the crowd.

I tried to hold my tears in, but one managed to slip.

ROSE YOU DO NOT CRY.