4

Susan🍁

I was finally getting used to England again

I was finally getting used to England again. It may have taken some time, but I love home, and I love Narnia...

But something stirred inside of me, and it didn't feel right when we were all splashing around.

I played along with Ed, Lucy and Peter but I couldn't help but feel a bit....off.

When Ed stopped I thought he felt it too. But he was just looking above us at the towering cliffs.

" Ed?" I stopped splashing and looked towards him, hoping he would say something so I wouldn't look like the bad guy.

" Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asked.

" Where d'you think?" Peter said in that duh tone that I use.

" Well, I don't remember any ruins in Narnia?!" And as Edmund did we all looked up, further than the towering cliffs.

Because at the very top, lay, crumpled stones and buildings you'd expect to find near the wall of china.

Ed's right. What happened here?

We decided to try and find a way up the cliff, to investigate furthur. If this truly was Narnia, we could identify where it was and perhaps find some help. However, once we arrived, it was isolated.

" Cannons..." Edmund muttered as his hand touched a large rock.

" Pardon?" Peter asked and Edmund just sighed.

" It's obvious, Narnia was under attack! " Edmund said a bit louder.
All of us felt a sudden guilt and perhaps we shouldn't have left this place.