Chapter 26 Peter

We all knew that the chiming bells were warnings to the soldiers and we needed those Narnians and FAST.

All four of us ran down the corridor to get something for Roses arm, but it wasn't going to kill her, our troops were just outside!

"Peter!!" Susan shouted at me for running straight past where we needed to go.

"Our troops are just outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted to her whilst I carried on running.

As we ran toward the gate, adrenalin rushed through me- I always did, before, during and just after a battle.

" Ed now! Signal the troops!" I literally screamed to Ed, who was battling a soldier up in the tower.

"A bit busy pete!" His reply was, though I didn't turn to answer I already had my hands on the wheel to place down the drawbridge.

I battled few men to reach it, but it was such a relief when I got to it, but this battle wasn't over yet.

I started turning, using all my strength.

" Peter it's too late we are going to have to pull it off while we can!" Susan shouted running over to me with Caspian carrying Rose.

" No I can still do this!" I yelled, barely able to speak from the use of energy on moving the wheel.

" Rose is losing too much blood, I need to take her to a hiding place, to keep her safe until it's over!" Caspian said, over the horrific sound of fighting. 

" And where do you intend to take her?" Susan shouted over the noise.

" My chambers- they are the safest place. Caspian at once hurled Rose over his back and up the stairs to the side of the tower.

" HELP ME SUSAN" I shouted to her, as she looked off at Caspian.

" Exactly who are you doing this for?" Susan said to me, whilst spinning the wheel.

" I'm not!" I retorted as we heard yells from far behind us.

We were managing I knew it, just a little-more-further...

And as we saw the other Narnians charge through the gate, I knew it was time to say my usual phrase before fighting.

" FOR NARNIAA" I yelled so everyone could hear me, and the response was tremendous, will yells and cheers.

As I fought my way up the stairs, I recognised Miraz watching out of his balcony. My new intentions was to kill him or at least make him surrender.

 As I saw, Caspian had returned and was fighting off many soldiers, I'm hoping they won't find Rose.

FINE.

I admit it.

I like Rose.

But anyway..

I fought off a overly large soldier, twice the size of me, and saw one of the Minotaurs grabbing on to the balcony sill, where Miraz and a soldier watched en-dearly.

The soldier shot him in the shoulder, where I could hear him squeal with pain, and all Miraz had to do wash push him off. Which he did. The spiteful thing.

I watched it fall, breaking tiles on its way.