"What? It had to be done." I shrug as I look back at Ems who was still shocked.

"Bro! He could be dead!" Kendall yells. Guilt starts to spread but I shake it off. That is t who I am. I don't feel guilty for anyone. No one.

I wipe my mouth and just raise my eyebrows in response.

"Bro..." Kendall says under his breath.

"I will take him to the hospital. I will say that he just got hit in the head by something hard." Efa says as she tries to pick Heath up.

Orlando walks over and winks at her to help her.

"Let me help." Orlando says as he helps her pick Heath up.

"Thanks." She blushes as she walks out of the room.

"OOOH!" Emmer yells as Efa and Orlando take Heath down the stairs.

Everyone else besides me and Emmer were out of the bedroom.

"River. You broke the door! You could've killed HEATH! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yells. Now making me feel guilty.

"Ummm..."

"Get out." She says as stern as she can be. I just nod and walk out of the bedroom.

++Emmers P.O.V.++

"Get out." I say as stern as I can be. He knows how I am when I'm stern like this. He just nods and walks out the door.

What the hell just happened?! Yeah, Heath was trying to seduce me. But he didn't have to practically KILL the guy! Man it's just getting more and more stressful.

I walk out of the bedroom to find River just looking on his phone waiting for me against the wall. I knew what he wanted but I'm not going to give in like I usually do. I'm not doing the whole 'I love you too, I'm sorry and I forgive you. Now let's make love!'

No. I'm not doing that!

River and I make eye contact for a moment but then I walk away.

As I walk down the stairs I hear Rivers footsteps behind me. I just walk faster. But sadly he does the same. I'm not going to say the first word he is! I'm  just going to ignore him. Shouldn't be too hard.

"Ems, what did I do?" River pleads as he continues to follow me down the stairs. Man, we have a lot of stairs in our penthouse.

Finally I was in the dinning room. It had always been soothing to me because of the window. It had a nice bayed window. I had always put a few books for me to read there. So that's what I did. I sat down on the bayed window and started to read.

"Ems." River pleads as he starts sit down across from me. But I quickly put my legs on the spot he was going to sit. He scoffs as he continues to stand.

"Ems, I know I punched Heath. And somehow your mad at me because he could be dead possibly. But, I want you to know I'm sorry." River says as he walks towards me. He puts his hand on my shoulder but I quickly smack it away.

Who does he think he is?! He still needs to care for other human beings?! I mean, like, who just punches someone and doesn't feel sorry? I would feel very sorry. But angry at the same time.

I continue to read my book in silence.

"Ems come on." River leans on the bay window making himself in eye contact with me. I just stare into his deep ocean blue eyes. They pierce through me like a magnet. But then I look away. Making myself blush.

"River, if we're going to be married. I don't want you to hurt anyone. And heck, I don't want to make love right after we forgive each other." I say as River continues to look at me. It was like his eyes were burning right through me.

I watch him as he sighs and stands up.

"Ems, I cant always make promises."
That's when my heart breaks a little.

What does he mean by that?! Should I question our marriage?! Oh my GOD!

"But I do try to keep them."  He walks off with a saddened expression on his face. I felt like I wanted to cry.

Will he be truthful? To me? To our child?

🥀💍🥀

OOOOOH! What has River done now?! And thanks guys for ready "Married to the Billionaire Player" This has been one of my favorite books. And I am making a second book. It won't be all connected to this book. And it isn't about River and Emmer. It's someone else's point of view! I want u guys to guess who's point of view it will be from! Guess in the comments! Love ya!

Don't forget to read "Married to the Billionaire Player"