He quickly grabs my wrist again and takes me towards those private family bathrooms. You know where no one else can go in but yourself.

River was still biting his lip as he kicks the door shut leaving me clueless.

"River why are we in he-" he cuts me off by kissing me. The kiss felt surreal. He would smile during the kiss every now and then. Damn. After I told him I'm pregnant he's been happy go lucky! Maybe I should be pregnant more often?

He trails his hands down to my butt squeezing it lightly, making me moan softly. I grab a hold of his shirt making him come even closer to me.

He quickly wraps my legs around his waist and sets me on the sink. Now he was starting to take off my shirt. I was unbuttoning his. I left him with his shirt open as I searched my hands all throughout his chest. He started to kiss my neck. And then he went to my shoulder. Following down to my arm. Then hand... and kept getting lower... I moaned as he rubbed my thigh making me jump.

"Ems..." He said softly. I groaned is response.

"Have I ever told you, you are the best person I have ever had sex with?" The time he looks serious. His hands were still rubbing my thighs. I just shake my head. I didn't know that.

He smiles as he quickly kisses me again. Sending shiver down my spine. He grabs me by the ass and kisses me on the floor. I take off his shirt as He starts to Says Ems over and over again. I was his, and he was mine.

****

"River. I love you but get the hell out!" I yell. Give a girl some privacy.

"I wanna gossip with you girls about me as well!" He says in a high pitched voice making both Efa and I cringe.

"River! Hans and Kendall are waiting downstairs!" Orlando says as he comes into the room.

Efa and I were going to catch up on things. I mean, now it's been a month since River and I have been married. That month really went by quickly. And Efa has been to busy to talk since work has been busy since River and I had her flower arrangements at our wedding.

"Get out." I look at River dead in the eyes. He knew what was coming next. He just wanted to mess with me.

He just smiles as he leans on the wall. Efa was laughing the entire time.

"River, our poor child is being stressed because of you." Now I put on a pouty face as I look at him with my big hazel eyes. Now he bites his lip and looks over his shoulder.

"Let's go Orlando." River mutters softly as he slowly walks away closing the door.

"Finally." I breath as Efa was still laughing.

Suddenly the door bursts back open to see River who was running towards me. He quickly plants a kiss and my lips smiling. He winks at both Efa and I in a dorky way and walks out of the room.

"He's something else." Efa says as she sits on Me and Rivers bed.

I quickly follow her saying "He's not normal." We both laugh in sync as we turn on young and the Restless.

"Oh my god! Did you hear about Victor and Nikki?!" I shake my head. I hadn't been watching Young and the Restless since River and I were still have both of our companies to take care of. And  taking we were taking care of my pregnant ass.

"What happened?" I plead.

"They broke up!" Efa practically yells. Now we were both crying in each other's arms.

****

++Rivers P.O.V.++

"They broke up!" Someone yells from upstairs.

All of us guys laugh as we hear the girls gossiping about things.

"River I never thought you would be the one to start a family out of all us guys." Hans says as he eats a stash of lays. All of us guys laugh at that remark.

"Well, I am. And I really am liking the married life better than I thought." I say as I grab a Fanta soda out of the fridge.

"But dude. Crystal is really getting tense about her carrying your child. Bro, you need to get that damn DNA test." Kendall says as I sit back on the couch.

"I know but whatever I say I can't make her do it. I'm considering having my guards take her to the hospital for a DNA test but Ems said that that's cruel even how mean Crystal can be." I shrug as we turn on the television to watch the football game.

They all laugh.

"So, I guess you were showing Emmer who's boss. If you know what I mean." Kendall says as he gives me the most awkward wink I have seen in all of my life.

"No." I respond. All the guys hold there mouths open in shock.

"I fucked her so well I got her pregnant. I think she already knew who was in charge." I wink back at the guys we all laugh. Suddenly all of us guys turn our heads to see if anyone was there. And there was. It was Ems and Efa. They were giving us the most disgusted face they could give.

"Is that really what guys talk about?" Efa says in disgust.

"No wonder River's so horny." Emmer responds as they grab a lays bag and walk back upstairs.

Well that was awkward.

"You know, you really have fallen hard for Emmer." Hans says as he shoves a lays chip in his mouth.

I just look to the side.

"Seriously, we thought when Emmer broke up with you in the 9th grade we thought you were dead. Honestly." Orlando says as he drinks his beer.

"Well, I survived." I wink as we all laugh.

"But honestly, I think you love her more, now, than ever. And you were really in love in high school." Hans says as he throws his chips bag away that he finished.

I just continue to look at the side in embarrassment. I knew I loved Ems. But, when she broke up with me I felt as though my entire world ended. I was even considering suicide. But then when one day she texted to say we could still be friends I was so happy. I lived again. It was because I knew I had a second chance.

Suddenly all four of us guys see the door swing open only to find...

🥀💍🥀

Ooooh, who do you bet is behind that door? Is it someone new or someone old?! Never know until you read...