As soon as Luke enters the house, his eyes widen and nose scrunches up. Despite being a Beta, he can still smell Jon. Although, usually it doesn't affect him. Now, the smell is sickly sweet, a mix of cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin spice. The Beta cringes, but is also slightly concerned. He's unsure as to what could've made his heat so... intense. "Jon?" He calls, holding his nose as he walks to the kitchen. He hears a soft groan from the bedroom, indicating that the heat could've started anywhere between five to ten minutes ago, since he can still hear the Omega.

Luke follows the sickly sweet smell, feeling a sharp pain in his gut. God, it's so sweet. How the hell do Alpha's put up with it? Although, it must be a great smell to them. The Beta enters the bedroom, shutting the door behind him and shoving a loose blanket under the door. That way, the smell will slowly disappear from the rest of the house and, with the help of Febreeze, the house will smell normal again and Alpha's won't be attracted from the outside. Luke stares at his friend, pitying him. He looks so helpless curled up on the bed, grunting and groaning in pain. He looks strained, sweat and slick covering both him and the bed. He whimpers, grabbing onto a pillow and rubbing against it, wanting friction. Luke walks toward him and Jon looks up, eyes glossy. The Beta gently shushes him, sighing as he pulls a black duffel bag out from under the bed. He pulls out a knotting dildo, not wanting to have to continuously do this for his best friend.

If only he'd find himself a mate.

Luke sighs and the Omega breathes heavily. His sensitivity is out of the roof, so the Beta simply squeezes one of Jon's nipples, twisting it a little. The Omega moans and cums, lying on his back. The ginger cringes, but doesn't say a thing, just lines up the toy with Jon's hole and slowly moves it in. He mewls and cums again, more sensitive than usual, and Luke begins to slowly move the dildo back and forth, earning moans and whimpers. "Gah- h-harder, pl-please." Luke closes his eyes and follows orders, moving the toy faster, further in and out. The Omega moans loudly, gripping the sheets. His eyes are tightly closed, and he orgasms again. "Mmh~ Ah~ E-Evan~"

The sound of his friends name causes Luke to pause breifly, but he continues on until he finally hits that one spot, earning a scream from the Omega. He screams Evan's name, making Luke a little uncomfortable, but he presses the small button on the side, and Jon mewls as it inflates, creating an artificial, temporary knot. Once again, the Beta is unable to do anything before the Omega is fast asleep, cuddling up to a large pillow.

Luke sighs, looking at his messy friend, and he shakes his head, chuckling.

------

After Jon left, the guys continued playing as normal once Brock had texted Luke and got a reply that he's fine. Craig joined and everyone was okay. Evan, however, was not okay. He was fidgeting in his seat, unable to focus on the game. He was constantly killed, unable to think straight. "Evan, are you okay?" Craig asks, the Omega concerned for his friend. Evan nods, but they can't see it.

"Yeah, I'm... I can't be the only one who heard it?" He questions, breathing heavily. The guys seem confused. "Delirious. He said please when I said submit." The guys all laugh except for Brian and the Omega's. Nobody notices, since the Alphas' and Beta's laughing takes it away.

"Dude, you're crazy." Tyler laughs. "Jon would never submit to someone like you. You're big and scary for Omega's. He'd probably hate the idea of you powering over him."

Evan frowns, but in his mind, he thinks about Delirious submitting to him. His small, delicate frame hot and flustered, covered with sweat and slick, and that small whimper he heard not too long ago. He can hear Jon begging him over and over, please, please, please, like a cry for help only he can satisfy. The Alpha can only imagine the sweet noises he'd make, that gorgeous, pretty little face of his all red with embarrassment and pleasure racking his body. The mark he'd leave on his neck, and oh the beautiful pups they'd have together, their eyes blue like their mother, dark brown hair like their father, freckles and dimples dotting them.

"Evan... Evan. EVAN!"

"YES!" He screams, slammimg his hands on the desk. The call goes silent. "Fuck, sorry. I just... I don't know."

"Well, we fuckin' do." Scott laughs, a couple people in the background snickering along.

"What do you-"

Tyler begins to growl before speaking, his voice rumbling as he does. "My Omega. My small, delicate Omega. Mine. Must fill. Fill with pups. M-"

"ALRIGHT!" Evan shouts, slamming his hands down again. He knocks a small cup from his desk and the contents spill on the floor. The Alpha ignores it. "I get it." Nobody notices as Anthony leaves the call. He's probably scared, the poor thing. Evan rarely shouts, and he's loud and violent when he does. Craig and Brock are shaken to silence.

"Sorry. It's just- Christ, you really want him, don't you?" Evan grumbles and rolls his eyes, sinking to his desk. Tyler sighs at his best friend. "If you want him so bad, just go visit him." Craig and Brock gasp, but Evan just grins.

"That's a great idea. Thanks, Tyler!" He smiles as he leaves the Discord, the two Beta's and Brian in a panic.

"TYLER YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Craig shouts, standing from his desk. The insult, especially from an Omega, especially from Craig, causes Tyler to growl.

"What did you just say?" He hisses.

"I-I said you're an idiot." The Omega mumbles, regretting speaking.

"But you shouldn't have done that, Tyler." Brian says, rubbing his forehead. He can smell the worry and fear from Brock, and his Alpha is getting worked up. "Delirious is an Omega. And he's in Red Heat." The call goes silent.

"Holy shit..." Marcel mumbles.

"Oh my God! I-I didn't know! I thought they were both Alpha's and it would be fine." Tyler splutters, panicky.

"It's fine. I'll just call Evan, tell him to cancel it." Craig says, attitude suddenly changed.

"Wait, wouldn't it be good for Evan to go?" Nogla asks, silent the entire time. "He could help him with his Red Heat."

"No." Lui says. "It could be dangerous if Evan goes. Jon's scent would be overpowering, and the Alpha would go insane. Jon might have a few broken bones at the end of it. Could even break his spine."

"All of that except breaking his spine sounds reasonable. Evan would be delicate with Jon though, overpowering scent or not." Brock says. "And, as Brian said to me, a few broken bones and an aching body is better than being dead."

"But it's still worth keeping Jon safe." Craig retaliates. The other Omega hums in agreeance. "Besides, he has Luke for now. I'm sure he's helping him as best he can. When he really needs assistance, he'll call."

There's a long silence as Craig calls Evan.

"Hello-"

"Evan! Listen, you-"

"you have reached my voicemail! I'm probably busy recording, so leave a message af-" Craig sighs and ends the call, rubbing the back of his neck.

Evan isn't responding since he's too busy packing his bags for North Carolina. Luke gave him the address about four months ago, in case he ever needed anything. He's already booked the flight and it leaves tomorrow at 7 AM. The Alpha inside him craves to see Jon, hoping that he's an Omega. But Evan (thinks he) knows that the older yet smaller male is an Alpha. Despite him thinking this, he still pulls together a suitcase and throws it aside, keeping himself busy for the rest of the day without going on the computer.