Chapter 20

"Jungkook, baby. I know you don't want to go but it's good for you." Taehyung sighed and gently uncovered Jungkook, frowning as the boy just curled in on himself. "Baby, please. You only have a few more visits and you're done."

Jungkook whimpered and rolled onto his back, looking up at Taehyung. "I don't wanna go, Tae. He's mean to me. I'm not even allowed to wear my own clothes when i go there!"

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry but I promise, you'll be out of there soon." Taehyung leaned down, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook sighed and leaned into the touch for a moment before sitting up, making grabby hands at the older boy. Taehyung giggled and picked him up, twirling them both around before setting the boy flat on his feet. "Come on baby, get dressed."
---
"Okay guys," Yoongi started, taking out his headphones as everyone sat down. "We have a birthday to plan, any ideas?"

Namjoon raised his hand, giggling as Yoongi called on him. (Wtf is this, school?) "We could take him to an art museum?"

"Come on, Joonie. You know that Kook isn't a big fan of museums." Jimin groaned, patting Namjoon's knee. "At least you tried."

"We could take him to the beach?" Hoseok piped up, leaning into Yoongi's side. They all talked about it for a second before looking up, hearing Jin talk.

"Kook loves the beach but guys, I don't think he'd feel comfortable showing his body in a large group at the moment. The beach may not be the best option."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, taking a small sip of his hot chocolate. "Jin's right. He's a lot more nervous in public since then. Maybe if we had somewhere more hidden.."

"Oh!" Yoongi gasped loudly, starting to blush after he realized that it was a bit too loud. "U-Uhm. I know a place we could go swimming without him having to worry.."

"Go on," Jin smiled, resting his chin on his hand. Yoongi smiled and continued talking, glancing up occasionally to see everyone's expressions.

"Well, you know the woods by the park?" He asked, smiling even more as everyone nodded. "I went for a walk in there and i found a pretty big spring. It's hidden and no one ever goes back there so Kook wouldn't have to worry."

"Yoongi," Taehyung smiled, leaning over to ruffle the boys black hair, "You're a genius."

"I told you that I was."
---
"I've got to go. Bye Yoongi." Taehyung sighed, ending the phone call with his friend as he heard the front door open, signalling Jungkook's arrival home. It wasn't long before he heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs and he opened his arms, preparing himself for what was next.

Almost on cue, Jungkook threw the door open and launched himself into Taehyung's arms, letting out a childish laugh. That was...different.

"What's so funny baby boy?" Taehyung asked, smiling down at him. At least he wasn't crying. Jungkook giggled again and pushed Taehyung back onto the bed, climbing on top of him and sitting on his stomach.

"Nothing, Tae. I'm just happy." Jungkook finally said, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Taehyung's nose. "I'm just really happy."

"That's good baby. Got any good news for me today?" Taehyung asked, gently rubbing soothing circles onto the boys thighs. 

"I only have one more visit with the therapist!" Jungkook smiled, pecking Taehyung's lips. Taehyung smiled brightly, tickling Jungkook's sides. The boy squealed and fell forward onto Taehyung's chest, squirming around.

"There's my baby." Taehyung smiled, flipping them both over and kissing all over Jungkook's face. "My beautiful Jungkookie, I love you."

"I love you too, Tae."