Chapter 16

"Minnie are you sure you want to-"

"Yes, Kookie. I'm sure. Now come on, you promised to help me!"

"I know but what if you don't like it?"

"I wouldn't have agreed if I didn't like it now fucking put it in!"

Jimin shouted, looking at Jungkook through the mirror. The younger boy sighed and started applying the dye to his hair, watching it stain the blonde locks pink. Jimin smiled happily, relaxing into Jungkook's touch.

"Thanks Kook. I love you."

"I love you too, Jiminnie-hyung." 

Jungkook giggled, applying a bit more dye in one area. Jimin had been itching for a change and after reverting back to his old wardrobe he figured that he could dye his hair pink like he had always wanted to. And of course, Jungkook had to help him. 

It was actually pretty nice to be hanging out like this since they never had a chance anymore. Jungkook had been missing his best friend.

"So," Jimin started, still looking at the other boy through the mirror. "How are things with you and Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked up and smiled softly before continuing what he was doing, applying more dye. "Well," He muttered, licking his lips. "I'd say things are going pretty well. I-I really like him."

"Is it official yet?" Jimin asked, wiggling his brows.

Jungkook just laughed and nodded, feeling his heart flutter. "Yeah, we're official. I just didn't have the chance to tell you."

"Aww, my sweet little baby has his first boyfriend!"

"Aren't Hoseok and Yoongi your first boyfriends?"

"You shut the fuck up."

"Nah."

---

"There we go! Oh my god, Minnie, it looks so good on you!" Jungkook squealed, looking at his now pink haired best friend. 

Jimin immediately turned to look in the mirror, letting out his own squeal when he saw his hair. "OH MY GOD I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH."