Chapter 17

Okay people, there's going to be slight smut (actually, I'm not even sure if it would be considered that) in this chapter because I mean...fuck if I know. Smut is the only thing I really know how to write, okay? Don't judge me you hoe. 

~~~~~~

"Tae?" Jungkook glanced up at the boy, swinging their hands as they walked through the park.

"Yes, baby boy?" Taehyung asked, sending him a small smile. Jungkook just giggled and stood up on his toes to kiss Taehyung's cheek, ignoring the looks he got from others. 

"I love you."

The older male blushed and sputtered out a response, still a bit surprised that Jungkook can say that so freely now. The boy had been so shy before...Oh how he had changed.

"I love you too, Kook."

---

Jungkook moaned softly as Taehyung sucked a bruise into the spot where his neck met his collar bones, tilting his head back to give him more room. (He swore that this happened every time he sat in the older males lap.)

"Ah- Daddy." Jungkook whimpered, feeling Taehyung bite down softly. "Fu- Do you have a thing for my neck or something?"

Taehyung laughed and pulled away, pressing his thumb into the blossoming bruise. "Maybe but when you're sitting in my lap like this it's just too tempting."

"I think I'll start sitting on the floor."

"Ugh, dick."

"I like your dick."

"Where did my innocent baby go?"

"You love me."

"If I have to."

"Rude."