Chapter 27. Final Chapter.

GUYS!!!! THIS IS MY LAST CHAPTER!!! AHHHHH YEEEAAAAH!!!!!!! yay! thankyou to everyone who has supported this story! i WILL be making a sequal maybe in a few weeks or so! :DDDDD I'm so happy! I mean this story was the favourite out of all my stories! BOOM! Thanks again to everyone who had voted and commented on this story! By the way....

COMMENT AND VOTE!

if you love Justice Crew, My dog Cruze or Liam Payne from One Direction, you WIIIIILLLL vote! thanks again guys! I LOVE YOU ALL! *Tears stream down ze face* I will always remember you guys! Read the sequal when I post it later! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! byeeeeeee...

Oh yeah, read my new story 'That One Payne' and once it's off hold, 'The Decision'!

Now a real bye, BYE!

SHARNEY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX><XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*SHELLA's pov*

We just kept on walking and walking and walking and walking. Len put his hand over my eyes.

"LEN! YOU TEN SECONDS TO REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM MY EYES! If you don't then i'll make sure you won't be able to ever have kids again!" I yelled.

"PLEAASE don't hurt my balls!" He said removinng his hand.

"WOW!" I said as I looked at the amazing view infront of me. We were on a hill looking down at Sydney city. The Harbour Bridge. The Oprah House. The CentrePoint tower (AMP tower). Everything looked stunning! The water was such a calm blue. I looked at my CK watch. It was now 5:30pm. Wait. we just walked for half an hour! wow! Len is REAAAALY fit! The sky was a dark blue now. It was about to go dark. Len took my hand again and we started to walk again. I turned around to see a picnic basket and a cute picnic mat on the fresh smelling green grass.

"Len, what is all this?" I smiled widely.

"Well... It's how I'm saying sorry! SORRRRRRY!!!" He dropped to his left knee.

"It's okay Len, don't worry about it! I can't believe y-" I was cut off by Len grabbing a box out of his school blazer>

"NO!"

"Huh?" he asked.

"I cannot marry you Len! We are way to young!" I yelled.

"I'm not asking for marriage... Well not yet.."

"NO LEN NO! Wait. what? What's in the box then?" I asked.

"Shella Kristine Damitery," He started. (By the way her name is pronounced Dah-mee-te-ri) "If you be my girlfriend, I will not once break or hurt your heart in any way. I will love you so much. I will never let another guy touch you! noooo waaay... I will never pick another girl over you. I will always tell you the truth! I will always suprise you with something new because I know how much you hate suprises. Lastly, I will not once leave you alone or heart broken. Shella, will you accept my PROMISE ring and become my beautiful girlfriend?" I felt my eyes water up as Len said this to me...

"OFCOURSE!" I yelled as i attacked him in a hug. I looked up into his big, cute, brown eyes as he did the same.

"I love you." I said.

"Me too"

He leaned down and kissed me passionetly.

I love him. I really do.