Chapter 6.

*LEN'S POV*

I can't believe it!!! He just had to be here! Didn't he? He walked up to me and Shells.

"LEN!!! SHELLA!!!" He yelled.

"Piss off Anthony!" Shella said.

"Do you want me to bruise your other cheek too?" He said.

I stepped in, "Don't go near her! I'd just watch out if I were you! Now move!"

"How about we take this outside in the alley?" He asked.

"No! Len let's go!" Shella said taking me hand.

"Stay out of this b*tch! Oh wait, are you two dating..? I'm sure Jodie would love to see this!" He laughed.

"Just piss off! Okay? Don't you dare call her bitch again!" Shella was tugging my arm trying to make me leave! I walked away.

I got a text as me and Shella were walking around.

Anthony Mitchell: Come on Pussy! Meet me outside! In the alley in 5 minutes! Bring that b*tch too, if you want! If not I will tell Jodie all about this! If you win, I will leave you, Jodie, all your friends, that b*tch and John alone! If I win I get to keep that b*tch! Haha! Meet you there! Love your bestfriend, Anthony xxxx

I knew I had to do this! If he didn't shut up and come to his sences soon I will blow! I guess I'm bringing im to his sences!!!!

"Shella! I'll be right back! You do your shopping aye?" I asked her.

"Okay see you soon Len! Take my number incase you can't find me!" She gave me her number and I ran out the big doors of coles.

I ran around the corner to the Alley.

"YOU CAME!!!" Anthony yelled.

"Well someone has to shut you up!" I said.

"You should really get some respect for me Mr. Pearce! See, I have some for you!" He said.

"Ha! I will never give you respect! Why the hell would I? You can't even show a girl some respect!" I laughed at him.

I think he got cut!! He didn't reply. He clench up his hand. He swung at me, I dodged.

"Nice dodge! Can you take this?" He swung at me again.

"Your not very good at this!" I said as I dodged again.

He kept swinging and swinging. I just kept dodging them! His fist came just infront of my face, but it didn't reach me. I caught it with one hand and punched his shoulder with my other.

"You are the biggest sh*t talker alive Anthony! You can't even throw a proper punch!" I laughed at him. He got really angry and he punched my shoulder with all the streghnth he had. It kinda hurt! But I didn't show my pain. I covered it up by laughing.

"You know what? Let's just settle this when we go head to head next week for state champion aye?" He asked.

"Sure! But what happened? Did you get a little scared Anthony?" I asked him laughing. He spat at the ground and walked away. I waited till he was out of my sight. I took my hoodie off. I looked at my shoulder. It had already gone purple! It really hurt! I put my hoodie back on and walked back into coles. I saw Shella still shopping, but she had a whole trolly full! My shoulder was killin me! I held it with my right hand.

"Hay!" Shells said to me.

"heey!" I said to her.

"What happened?" She said as she pulled away my hand from my shoulder.