Chapter 19.

*SHELLA'S POV*

I looked at Len in the eyes... I looked at the ground.... I turned and walked away from him... Limping.... I didn't bother to turn around once... I know that I wasn't supposed to be walking on y foot but... I DONT CARE!!!! I knew I should not have moved back to Sydney!  But now, I am gonna stay and I WILL live my life WITHOUT Len in it! My apartment came into sight and I was way out of Len's. I was walking until I was bumped but lucky I didn't fall over. A girl who looked fimiliar fell to the ground holding a big box.

"SHIT!! Are you okay???" I asked as I helped her up.

"Yeah, sorry about bumping into you it's that I'm moving in here and I couldn't see with this big bo-.. Shella? Shella D'mitery?" She asked.

"Ahhh.. yeah, that's me! Wait, you look fimiliar..." I said.

"I go to your highschool! My name's Lily! I'm in you're home-ec and S.O.S.E class!" She smiled.

"THAT'S RIGHT! You sit at the front of class yeah?" I asked.

"That's me...." She smiled.

"Awesome that you're moving in coz I live here!" I smiled back.

"NO WAY! What number is your apartment??" She asked.

"I'm in 4, the last one in the building!" I smiled.

"NO WAY! I'm in 3!!" She laughed.

"With Stella?" I asked curiosly..

"Stella is the owner of that apartment yeah? If so, she wanted to move into number 2 because it's bigger and she wanted to have someone in 3 and I thought it would be my chance to move away from my parents!" She smiled.

"AWESOME! We can sleepovers at mine!!!" I laughed.

"Oh.. I don't think that your boyfriend and his friends would approve of you hanging out with me...." She said as she moved her dark brown fringe out of the way...

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"Len..." She said.

"Oh... we ahh we broke up.. Like 5 minutes ago really!" I looked at the ground.

"Oh... I'm sorry Shella! Look, I'll stay away from you if you want to keep your popularity!" She said.

"What? NO! I don't  care about popularity! I can hang out with whoever I want! Oh and, I'm not popular!" I laughed.

"You're aren't like the others, your really nice Shella! I always thought you were the b*tchy, slutty type of girl... Sorry..." She mumbled.

"What? Is that what everyone thought of me? I'm not like that! Please don't think that..." I said.

"Like i said, I'm sorry that I used to think of you like that! But other kids who weren't as popular as you guys all think that.." She looked at the ground.

"Arghhh.. I don't care! Wanna hang out?" I asked.

"Omg! Yes!!! I mean if that's okay with you!" She stated.

"Ofcourse it is silly! Come on, i'll help you up with that big box!" I smiled.

"Thanks! It's the last one!" She smiled.

-----------2HoursLater------------

2 hours later and I had 19 missed calls from Len... Oh wait, make that 20! Pathetic.........

~~~**** 2 MONTHS LATER **** ~~~

It had been two months since Len and I broke up... I kinda missed him but he got with that slutty, b*tchy whore, Tania! Yuck! Lily and I became BEST friends! Now heaps of guys like her coz she wears contacts instead of those glasses of hers. She is the BEST! I finished my breakky and got my school bag and walked out my door to Lily's. i knocked and waited.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SHELLSY!" She yelled as she opened the door.

"Heeey! You ready?" I asked.

"Yeop! Meet you at your NEW car babe!" She ran into her apartment again.

I walked down into our garage and opened it up with the button thing on my keys. I hopped into my brand new black Suzuki Swift. I loved it! It is my baby and no one will take it away from me!!! I named him... LUKII THE SUZUKI!!!! Yeah, he's my son! The father is ummm... Yeah, I'm still working that out....

"LEGGO!" The door opened and Lily hopped into the passengers seat.

"Kaaaay!"

------------LastPeriodOfSchool-----------

"Hello, hello class! Welcome to dance class yet again!" Miss. Evans said.

No one answered her....

"Now, firstly I would like to welcome a new student to the class, Dion Bakers. Dion, come in! Now who would like to show Dion around after school?" My mouth dropped open as I saw Dion, my Dion walk into the room. A lot of girls put their hand up. Mine was up first!! I waved at Dion and he smiled and waved back.

"Well, because it seems Dion already knows you, Shella. You will be showing him around! You may take that seat that is free next to Shella Mr. Bakers!" Miss Evans said.

"Heey!" Dion whispered as he sat next to me.

"You moved here!!??" I whispered back.

"To be with you!" He smiled.

"Awwww" I hugged him. "Have you been here all day?"

"Yeah.. Just haven't been in the same classes as you!" He smiled.

"OMG I can't believe you didn't let me know!!" I smiled.

"Alright, listen up class!!!" We were interupted by the bloody teacher. "We are going to have to make up a routine with a partner and I have already picked them and yes, everyone has to do it! Dion too. So NO excuses class! First pair up will be, Dion and Tania. Then Len and Shella. John and Lily." She kept going and I almost fainted when I heard I was with Len..

It just- just can't be! I can't stand to be with him alone in a room with him and just dancing... I turned my head to face Len.. He was already staring at me... He smiled and I just rolled my eyes and turned back to face Miss. I looked again accross the room to see Tania and Len kissing eachother on their cheeks.. Jealousy ran through my head. NO! Shella NO! I can't like him again! NO NO NO! I thought of Dion... OH NO! He's with that whore, Tania! SHIT!

"Dion! Be careful with Tania okay?" I asked.

"Why? She's hot! I mean you're hotter but you aren't single sooo...." He smirked.

"I am single and naaaaaw... Tania is with Len, my ex.. Just be careful kay?" I asked.. again.

"Kaaay! Well, if you're single..." He put his hand on my waist.

"Slow it down mister Dion!" I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Class, meet up with your partners and discuss what you'll be doing. The options are, Hip-Hop, Contemperary and Jazz.. I want to see an original dance created by you and your partner within three weeks! Have fun!" Miss. Evans said.

Dion got up and started to walk towards Tania and Len got up and started to walk towards me... Oh gosh how will this turn out.....??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Thank you to @LolsItsKhaLinh for being LILY! If you forgot who Lily is, she's Shella's bestie! Also, I need two more girls to be in this story. Commment if you want to?? Or, chat me or whateverr you call it! ***