Chapter 21.

*** Hey guys, sorry for the REALLY late update! I'm stuck in homework and writers block!!! :( -  I'm trying my best to upload as often as I can so yeah, ENJOY!***

~~~~~~~~~

*LEN'S POV*

"Get in!" Shella laughed at me.

"Kaaay!" I got up and walked into the apartment after her.

"So, how have you been Shella Bella Wella Nella?" I laughed.

"Firstly, don't call me that! Secondly, fine! Yourself??" She asked.

"Not bad Shella... Bella Wella Nella!" I giggled.

"Shut up or I'll tell your beloved Tania your flirting!" She smiled sarcastically.

"Go for it! You have no balls to!" I fell onto the couch and my phone fell out of my pocket.

"I might not have balls but I sure do have guts!" She picked up my phone and ran upstairs. I got up and chased after her. I heard her voice speaking into my phone. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!?? I followed her voice into the bathroom in her room. There she was on the floor speaking into the phone.

"Yeop, I have your boy here!" She smirked at me.

"Yeah no... He's been flirting with me... Alot!" She smiled at me cheekily.

"Shella stop! Please?" I asked.

"No shh. Len go away! - Aha, ofcourse I will! Yeop!" She continues with the phone. I got onto my knees and started begging her to hang up. She pulled out her BlackBerry and started to take pictures of me still on the ground.

"Yeah okay, look I have to go! Byeee!"

"What? I was having a nice convo there you know!" She yelled at me.

"yeah. TO MY GIRLFRIEND!'' I yelled back. Shella just laughed and threw my phone back to me.

I went into my recent calls. That's weird. Only one new outgoing call and that's to.......... Mum.... and only three minutes ago. SHELLA!!!! Man this girl! She's good!

"Shella!!!" I yelled and ran after her.

"yeeaaah??" She asked all cutely.

"You are so mean! And how do you get Tania from MUM!" I laughed as I picked her up and spinned her around from relief. I put her down and sighed

"Pheeew!" I smiled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're........ SSSOOO..... Retarded!!! HAHAHAHAHA" Shella managed to say in between her cute as laugh.

"Yeah yeah. Hey so are we gonna start danci-.." I got cut off by Shella's phone ringing.

"Coz you're dancing with a star, promise I can take you higher - higher - higher - higher." Aaron Carter Feat Flo Rida's Dance With Me started to play and I started dancing stupidly.

"Uhhh okay!!" Shella laughed at me and answered her blackberry. I just continued dancing even though the music finished up.

"- OMG!! SORRRY!! I totally forgot I will be there in ten minutes!! Sorry again. - Yeah okay. - Bye." She said on the phone.

"LEN!! Practice is off! I totally forgot my appointment! You have three choices! 1. Come with me. 2. Stay here and wait for me. Or 3. Go back home... What do you say?" She asked.

"What kind of appointment?" I asked.

"ManiPedi! And I'm getting my eyebrows done!" She smiled.

"1. But only cause I want to see you cry when they wax your eyebrows!" I laughed as she slapped me.

"Come on then! In the car! I'll change and be down in a sec!" She threw me keys.

"Kaaaay. In the garage?" I asked. She nodded her head and ran upstairs. I walked out the doors and down to the shared garage. This place is so cool! I walked to bay 4. Because that was Shella's apartment number, therefor it's also where her storage and car spot. I unlocked her car. Suprisingly, I saw a Suzuki Swift there! I laughed and turned the engine on. Whooaa! Manuel Swift ayye?? I laughed. Aren't these supposed to be automatic?? I smiled and went around to the passengers seat and waited for Shella.

The door opened and Shella came in to bay 4. She wore a lime green crop top and a pair of white skinny jeans. She wore white haviana's (brand of thongs). She looked really good! NO! NO! LEN DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! YOU HAVE A GIRL!

"Ready to go?" Shella opened the door and got in.

"Yeop!" I smiled. "Let's go!"

I started to day dream....

Shella... She gives me butterflies! She is beautiful! She is amazing! I really wish we didn't brake up! I mean I'm only going out with Tania because she helps me not think about my feelings for Shella!....