Chapter 12.

*SHELLA'S POV*

Calvin had just dropped me off back at my place. I walked up to my apartment. I was unlocking my door when a girl said hi,

"Ahhh hi!" I said as I turned around to see a girl maybe about my age or so...

"I'm Stella! I live next door!" She smiled and held her hand out for a handshake. I took it.

"I'm Shella! 18!" That's always how I introduce myself.

"Well that's cool! I'm 18 too!" She laughed.

"Awesome! Hey listen did you want a coffee or something?" I asked her. It was only 8:00pm.

"Sure, but I don't drink coffee! I'll bring over a tub of ice-cream if that's cool!" She asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll make pop-corn and we could maybe watch a movie?" I asked her.

"yay! I'm in, I'll just go get my ice cream and be back!" She walked into her apartment.

I walked into mine and went upstairs. I had a quick shower and put on my PJ's. I came back downstairs and put some microwavable popcorn in the microwave. While I was setting up the lounge room, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up thinking it was Stella.

"Heeeey Stell-... John?" I asked.

"Hey! Did I change my name to Stella?" He asked

"No, No! I was just waiting for my friend to watch a movie! Ahhh... Come in!" I said.

"Thanks!" He walked in and sat on the kitchen bench.

"What brings you here?" I asked as I pulled out my popcorn from the microwave.

"Len.... You.... Jodie... Calvin..." He said.

"What about us..?" i asked.

"It's not right! Len shouldn't be with Jodie! He should be with you!" He said.

"It's his choice John!" I said.

"What do you mean..?" he asked.

"Wait here and open the door for my friend Stella when she gets here!" i said as I ran up to my room. I picked up Len's note. I read it just once more and ran back down to John. I  saw him sitting with Stella.

"Hey Stella!" I said as I ran towards her. She was also in her PJ's now!

"Hey Shella!" She replied.

"John! Here!" I said as I handed him the piece of paper that Len had wrote on.

"Wow! Shells! I'm so sorry! I can't believe he acted as a d*ck just like that!" He said.

"It's cool! So are you gonna watch with us?" I asked him.

"Naah. I should really get going! Len is waiting for me to help him clean up!" He pouted.

"Well tell him I said hi. Wait no, tell him I said sorry for not going his way!" I smiled and walked John out.

"See you Monday?" I askedd.

"Naah ahh! You and Calvin are coming shopping with Len, Jodie and I! DFO Babeeeeey! We'll just meet at...?" he asked.

"If Calvin can go then we'll meet here! If not, I'll be going! Meet here..?" I asked.

"Yeop cool! See you tomorrow sexy!" He laughed.

"Bye hotty!" The good thing about John and I is that we always take everything as jokes when we speek to eachother! I went back inside and walked over to Stella...

"Who was he? He is sooo hot!!!" She laughed.

"He is my bestfriend!!! John!!!! Yeah, he is" I laughed.