Chapter 22.

***Hey guys,Really short chapter today! Sorrryyyy it's been forever with the uploading! I have been stuck with writers block and also homework ad volleyball training! But I really hope you all enjoy!***

-SHELLA's POV-

Gosh... He's so hot! The way the wind travels through his hair as he looks out the open window! SHELLA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? he is your ex! You are not going to think like that! Ohhhhh.... but he's so hot!!! WHAT DO I DO!? I think I like.. love Len again!

"Were here!" I said as I pulled in.

"Kaaaay!" Len said as he hopped out as I did the same.

I locked Luki ( my Suzuki ) and started walking towards the shop. Len was walking really close to

me! I actually liked it...

"Sooo.. If you had to like one guy in year 12, who would it be?" Len suddenly asked me.

"Uhhhh I don't know! Maybe John, you, Richard or Dion?" I smiled shyly.

"Man, I'm always on girls' lists!" Len laughed.

"SHUT UP!" I laughed and playfully slapped his chest. "What about you? A girl in year 12!"

"You..." I looked up at him in amazment, "and Tania you know!"

I nodded my head and sighed. "okay" I said a tad bit sad that he just HAD to put Tania on that list.

"What? Sad you're not the only one on my list?" Len looked at me.

"Nope." i smiled at him.

"Then why the mood changed?" He smiled. "Oh wait.. Girl... Cycle... Got it!"

"Eww Len and no! I was just thinking about something!" I laughed.

"Okay! hahaha sorry bout the bad guess!" He laughed.

"That's okay!" I said as we entred the shop.

----------2HoursLater-------------

"And one two three four five six"

We were back at home and were now practising our dance!

"BREAAAAK!! IM DYING!" Len yelled.

"Fine!" I smiled.

"You know, we haven't got our music yet..." Len looked at me.

"Ahhhh... Have a look at your iPhone and my iPod Touch!" I smiled as I filled up my bottle with water.

"Kay!" Len flopped onto the couch.

"Hey, what's the time?" I asked.

"10:48pm WOW!!" Len laughed.

"You can stay over. I cant be bothered driving and I'm not letting you walk at this time! Borrow Tony's clothes in the guest room. They should fit you!" I smiled.

"Okay?" Len looked at me confused.

"Hey, we might be ex's but we're still besties... Right?" I asked fluttering my eyes cutely.

"Ofcourse!" Len laughed. He got up and walked towards me.

"What?"

"HUGS!!!!!" Len picked me up and spinned me around and put me back down.

"B... F... F... S... A... L...!" He smiled.

"I worked out, Best Friends Forever Shella And Len?" I asked.

"Perfect!"