Chapter 10.

**Short chapter.. But, I'm running out of ideas!! :/ aha if you have any... Message meeee!!! :) Thanks for reading it though!! I mean if you do, that is!! Anyways, Enjoy!**

*JODIE's POV*

As if Anthony would have the guts to show up at my front door!... AT 1:30AM!!! Why am I still up..?

"Well that's a nice way to say hellloooooo!!!" He laughed as he pushed me aside and walked in.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I yelled.

"WAIT! I just... I just  wanna ask you something!" He begged.

"Arrrghhh... What?" I sighed.

"Do you know why I'm always hitting on you and why I always give hate to Len?" He asked. I noticed his eyes go watery.

"Why.......?" I wonder what this jerk is up to!?

"Because... Because I'm jealous!" He yelled.

"Of..?" I asked.

"Of Len! I have... I have never told anyone this but... but... I'm jealous of Len because the lucky ass gets to date the prettiest most beautiful girl in the school! Your amazing Jodie! You really are!" He's eyes were all watery... I think he really he means it.

"Thats uhh I don't know what to say Anthony? It's really sweet of you! But you know that im dating Len!" I said to him, I felt a small tear run down my face.

"Not for long Jodie! I mean I'm trying not to hurt you but L-Len is in love with Shella! I'm a guy too and I can tell that Len is falling for her!" He said to me.

"I-I know..." I said as more tears came down my face...

"Aww Jodes! It's okay! I'm here for you!" He said to me as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, my parents are away for the weekend! Why don't you stay over here in the guest room and we can watch movies!" I offered. I don't know how this will turn out but his hug tells me that I will be fine around him from now on.

"Okay! Cool!" I closed the front door and walked over to the lounge room.

"Wow! Nice place you got here!" He laughed.

"Thanks!" I smiled. Man, Anthony was turning out to be a real nice guy!

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"What ya got?" He asked.

"Mean Girls, Mean Girls two, The Devil Wears Prada, Transformers, Four Weddin-.." I was cut off by him.

"How about Transformers..?" We both laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour had passed. I felt someone staring at me as I laughed.

"What?" I was still laughing as I turned my head to Anthony.

"Nothing... Your just amazing when you laugh!" He said, I stopped laughing.

"Ahaha that's sweet of you!" I looked into his blue eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful!" He said to me.

"Yours too!" He lant in I closed my eyes and our lips crashed. Just saying but I could feel more of a spark then mine and Len's kiss! I pulled apart.

"Len...." I mumbled.

"Oh... Too soon? I'm sorry! I can leave if you want me to!" He said.

"No!" I said as I crashed my lips into his again. We pulled apart and started watching the movie again. He wrapped his arms around my waists. I didn't mind...

The night had passed and it was getting REALLY late!!! Or should I say early? It was 3:00am!

"Anthony, I'm going to bed! Your rooms just there! Goodnight!" I said.

"Goodnight my beautiful!" He said as he pecked my cheek.

"Mmm haha go to bed!" I laughed.

"When I finish the movie!!!!" He whined and turned his head back to the movie.

"HA!" I laughed and went up to bed.

I pulled out my singlet and shorts from the cupboard and started to change out of my skinnies. Once I was done I tucked myself into bed. I heard a knock at the door...

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Hey!" Anthony smiled.

"What's up?" I asked as he walked up and sat on the bed.

"I love you!" He spat out.

"What?" I yelled.

"I love you and you might not love me back but I don't care I just really really really love you okay?" He asked.

"I love you too...." I mumbled.

"Well that's good!" He smiled as he went in to kiss my lips. I pulled apart and stared into his eyes.

"Why don't you sleep up here? But only sleeping!" We laughed together at my last comment.

"OKAY!" He laughed back.

And with that, Anthony was shirtless and was just in his shorts from before in the bed... Next to me.... He put his arm around my stomach. I played with his hair.... And with that, I was asleep...

-------------------------------------

*LEN'S POV*

I woke up the next morning with beautiful Shella in my arms! I knew today had to be the day I broke up with Jodie! So I grabbed my phone and walked onto Shella's balcony closing the door behind me. I looked at my phone to see 6 new messages and 8 missed calls! All from Jodie... I dialled her number.

--------------

Jodie: Hi Len!

Me: Hey Jodie!

Jodie: Nothin much just having breakky with a mate!

Me: Oh okay! Cool! Which mate?

Jodie: Anthon-..

Me: ANTHONY!? YOUR HAVING BREAKKY WITH ANTHONY!? WHAT IS HE DOING THERE!?

Jodie: He s-slept over!

Me: Ohh okayyyyyy.........

I tried to calm myself down with a big breath.

Me: Look Jodie, there is something that I need to tell you!

Jodie: Okay and me too! You first!

Me: Well I love Shella and I want to be with her! I know that feel really upset and all and I'm really sad about leaving you for someone else! You were an amazing girlfriend!!

Jodie: Oh.. Well yay! Now me and Anthony can get together! Our kiss last night was amazing!

Me: WHAT THE!!? YOU TWO KISSED? WHILE WE WERE STILL DATING!? JODIE!!!

I hung up straight away...

---------------

I could not believe what I had just heard! Jodie and Anthony were KISSING last night!!!!???? OH MY GOD!! I WILL MURDER ANTHONY RIGHT NOW!!!!