Chapter 26.

*JOHN'S POV*

I panicked. I didn't want to tell Shells what 'the rumor' was. It would make her fall apart! I just couldn't let that happen. Not to my bestfriend in the whole world! I love her... As a sister ofcourse! I mean Len loves her in that 'likey' way. Plus Sarah and I have been doing good! Any way, back to that Anthony problem.

"John... Tell me? Please?" She asked.

I felt my heart sink a little.

"Okay"

*SHELLA's POV*

"Okay" He replied.

"There's a rumor going around that Anthony hooks up with girls and you know.. Takes 'em. He's pretty much had it with most of the year 12's. BUT DONT WORRY! I'm here for you and Anthony will not even put a finger on you unless he wants to die!" He smiled weakily.

"I-I-I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT! WHATTA FREAK!!! He just wants a b*tch slap from me, doesn't he? Sh*t about to go down here!" I yelled as I got up. I fell back when John put his arms around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap.

"You're so cute when you try to be... ass kickish material! But don't do it!" He laughed and I slapped his shoulder.

"Let me go! People will get the wrong idea! They'll think you love me or something!" I chuckled.

"Are you saying you don't love me Shella? I thought we were bestfriends? I thought you said you love me like a brother! I'm so hurt!" he started to fake cry as he let me go.

"I'm sorry John! i love you so much!" I tackled him into a hug.

"Good coz i'll always love you no matter what happens!' he automaticly when back to normal.

I giggled as he pulled me into another hug.

"Beach tomorrow?" He asked.

"Totally! Wait IT'S FRIDAY!!!" I yelled as I jumped off John and danced around.

"Gosh your retar*ed!" he laughed.

"Shut up, I'm just excited! TONY'S COMING!" i yelled.

"Ahhhh good old Tony's comin ayee?" John got up and danced around with me.

"DING, DING, DING!"

"SHIT THE BELL!" We both yelled and ran to the locker bay.

"What do you have first?" I asked whilst getting books out of my locker.

"Chemistry" John replied, "you?"

"SAME!" I smiled and locked my locker.

John and I walked into class and luckily the teacher was writing on the board and had his back to us so we quickly snuck in not being noticed.

"Demitary and Pearce... 20 minutes after school, here."

"Yes Mr. Grant..." John and I sighed.

The class laughed abit and we laughed ourself.

-----------AfterSchool-------------

I made my way towards detention after the bell went.

i walked into the classroom and saw what I NEVER EVER wanted to see in my life.

Dion and Tania were making out on the desk I was sitting on! arghhh that b*tch! I walked over and pulled them apart.

"Oh... Shella..." Dion mumbled.

"Eww... You know her?" Tania put on a disgusted face.

"B*tch.." i said loudly.

"Yeh.. She's sort of my ex..."

"Dam right I am and if I'm not dreaming I'm pretty sure you liked me again..." I yelled.

"I do!"

"Well you have a funny way of showing it!" i yelled.

"Leave him alone uglyness!" Tania stepped in.

"Firstly, pull your skirt down I'm pretty sure I can see your ass. Secondly, what the hell is he to you? Oh wait I know... The guy you were cheating with on Len!" I yelled. i heard a crowd of 'awwwssss' going on behind me. I turned to see a huge behind us now.

"Oh you did not... Just say that!" She yelled.

"Wanna bet? Coz I don't mind saying it again." I smiled innocently.

"Arrrggghhhh!" She stormed out of the room.

"Shella.." I turned to see Len.

"yah?" I asked.

He placed his lips on mine straight onto mine. After about 10 seconds he pulled back. That's when i realized i had kissed him back.

"SHELLA!?" I turned to see Dion.

"Oh shut up and run back to that b*tch I told you not to fall for!" I smirked.

"Fiesty much..." Len laughed

"I'm sorry! I mean I kinda do love you back except you know i'm just not to keen on many more heartbreaks and s-" I was cut off by Len picking me up bridal style and walking over towards the student car-park.

"LEN!!"

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"LEN JOHN RUELA PEARCE!"

He put me down but held my hand tightly.

"Where the hell are you taking me Len?" I yelled.

"You'll see.." He smirked.

"You know we're not dating yet... Right?"

"After this, we will be!"