Chapter 13.

*LEN'S POV*

"Len?" Shella fluttered her eyes open.

"It's me!" I smiled.

"I'm sorry Len!" She whispered.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong!" I told her.

"I'm near you again... You don't want me around you..." She said with no expression on her face.

"No, no, no! I was wrong! I want you around me 24/7! I love you Shella!" I said.

"I love you too!" She smiled. I leant in and kissed her lips.

"When can I leave?" She asked me.

"2 weeks!" The doctor walked in.

"2 WEEKS!!!???" Shella yelled.

"Yes... Your ribs and both wrists are very very bad! If moved to much you can seriousely injure the bone... Again! We have fixed them up as much as we could already!" The doctor said.

"Why did I do this!!!?" Shella sighed.

"Because..." I giggled.

"What?" Shella laughed.

"Because you love me!" I giggled again.

"SHUT UP! I do not!" She yelled as she blushed.

"Oh yeah? Well then I might just leave and go back to Sydney!" I smiled.

"NO NO NO!!! Don't leave me just yet!!! Leave me after a kiss!" She smiled.

"I'm not leaving!" I laughed.

"No kiss?" She pouted. I leant in and pecked her lips.

"Cute! Guys, I should go. You are welcome here until 11:30pm! If you need me here's my number! Oh and don't call me doctor please, It's Angie! See you soon love birds!" She laughed and exited the room.

"Byeeee Angie!" I laughed.

"Is it just you?" Shella asked.

"The other half is here too!" I smiled.

"JOOOHNN!! Where is he?" She yelled.

"I'll get him!" I laughed as I walked outside. John was on the seats waiting for me. He was playing Angry Birds on his phone.

"John!" I yelled.

"Oh shit! I lost! Oh Len! Sorry yeah is Shella okay?" He asked.

"Yeah come in! She wants to see you!" i smiled and walked back to Shella with John following me.

"Heey Shella! How are you feeling?" He asked.

"What I don't get a hug?" She laughed. John hugged her and sat down.

"Better now that my bestfriends are here with me!" She smiled.

"Why would we not be here? We love you!" I laughed.

"Naaaw thanks guys! Love you's too!" She giggled.

"Yeah, Len reeeaaalllyyy loves you!" John laughed.

"I know!" Shella said as she took my hand and pulled me close to her. She crashed her soft warm lips Into mine. She then pulled apart.

"How long was I playing Angry Birds for?" John asked and Shella and I just laughed.

"A while my boy!" Shella said.

The day passed by and eventually John and I had to leave. It was 6pm. I wanted to stay longer but Shella made me go home because of school tomorrow! Man! I already miss her! John drove us back. It was 8:30pm by the time we pulled into the drive way. I hopped out and went inside,

"Oh Len! Darling how's Shella!?" Mum asked.

"She's okay mum! 2 weeks and she's out of there!" I smiled.

"But wasn't she in a deep coma?" Mum asked.

"Let's just say her prince charming came to her rescue!" I winked and went up the stairs.

I got changed into my boxers and hopped into bed.

----------2WeeksLater----------

I was driving by myself on the way to pick Shella up from the hospital! I pulled up at the front to see she was already out there waiting for me. I hope I wasn't late! She looked cute in her comfy but god looking outfit! It suited her! **External link to see it!!!! Thankyou to @ShelliBolton95 for that! :)**

"Hey!" I said as I jumped out of my car.

"Good to see you on your P's!" She laughed.

"Thanks!" I said as I hugged her.

"How was the week without me?" I asked.

"Argghh... Terrible!" she laughed.

"Good to know you missed me baby!" I said as I kissed her lips.

"We arent dating Len! You havent taken me on a first date yet!" She giggled.

"Sorry if you were in hospital!" I laughed as she glared at me.

"Let's go!" She said changing the subject.

I opened the door for her and then shut it. I got into the other side of my mums car and we drove off.

It had been about an hour now. Shella's phone went off,

"Text!" She yelled. I laughed.

She read the text and paused. She didn't move or talk. She just looked at me.

"Please take me to the airport Len!" She said to me.

"Babe! What's wrong!?" I asked.

"T-T-Tony is in the hospital, his car was just hit by a truck! I'm catching the first flight home! Drop me at the airport please!" She asked. I froze. Tony... He was like another brother to me! I loved him! To think that it was both our birthdays next week, and he's in this situation!?

"Okay........." I mumbled

~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Sorry if it's really short! I just needed something to fill ya know? Anyways thanks for reading!!!**