They seem... nice?

Ameko POV

"I have one more question I need to ask before we go," I say after we tell Ran about the mission. "Why were the siblings here in the first place?"

"The siblings told me specifically not to tell anyone about their coming of the leaf village. Just trust me enough to give you your first mission, alright?" Tsunade sighs and looks out of her window, "they are allies of the leaf, and I don't want to ruin that friendship."

"Of course, Lady Tsunade." I glance at Ran and Sakura. They seemed pretty calm about this whole thing.

"I also have a question," Ran points out suddenly. "Who is our team leader? And what rank is this mission?"

"The jonin I assigned to your team will be here a few minutes. As for the rank of this mission, it will be an B-rank mission," Tsunade frowns, "and can turn into an S-rank if you collide with an Akatsuki member."

"Hmm..." Ran mumbles with a thoughtful expression, "okay, the mission is worthy enough for me."

Sakura rolls her eyes. I just laugh. Tsunade coughs.

"As for your team leader, she will also be a female," she says, "Hanako?"

The door of Tsunade's office opened, and a girl with brown pigtails came in. She looked about twenty years old.

"Hey Hanako-sensei!" Ran greets cheerfully. Hanako smiles.

"So this is an all female squad. How unusual." Hanako turns and looks at me. "Oh! Who are you?"

"Hanako, this is Ameko Nara, the adoptive daughter of Shikaku Nara, and Ameko, this is Hanako of the Hyuga clan," Tsunade introduces.

"Cool eyes," I comment. "Nice to meet you."

"Thanks," Hanako says, blushing a little.

"Hanako can be shy sometimes, but is great when battling," Tsunade says. Hanako blushes more.

"Thank you, Lady Tsunade."