Sinclair

Luna

I perked up as Clarke entered mine and Raven's room.  "You're never going to belive it Raven!" She said excitedly.

"Your mom and Lexa finally became friends?!?" Raven asked excitedly, looking up from her book.

"No, I wish.  Come on!  Both of you to the radio!" Clarke said, bouncing.

I laughed and Raven and I followed after Clarke.  "Alright, how does the screen work?" Clarke asked.

Raven rolled her eyes and flipped a couple switches on the side of the screen.  She and someone else had set them up so that we could also use video to talk between Polis and Arkadia.  The previously black screen came on and we could see part of the room, though no one was on screen.

Clarke smiled and turned on the radio, "We're back and Raven's got the screen on." She said into it.

A man came onto the screen.  He had frizzy black hair wiht some grey, his brown eyes almost a perfect copy of Raven's.

"Sinclair!" Raven squeeled, a grin spreading over her face.

"Reyes!" He returned the greeting with an identical grin.

"It's so good to see and hear you!  Seriously, if there's one thing I miss about Arkadia it's you." Raven said.

"Well then get ready to miss Arkadia no more!  I'm coming with Chancellor Kane and Doctor Griffin to Polis in a couple days." Sinclair said, still smiling.

Raven grinned wider (which seemed impossible).  "You better not be kidding!  That would be amazing!"

"Then it's a good thing I'm not kidding."

She squeeled again and bounced, making odd hand gestures.  "That is so great!  I can't wait!"

"Me either.  In fact as soon as I found out I radioed Clarke here."

"I just have to tell you one, kind of two, things."

"I'm all ears Raven."

"So you remember John Murphy?"

"He was one of the delinquents right?  The guy who shot you in the back?"

"Yes and yes."

"What about him?"

"Well, he's staying in Polis.  In the Commander's Tower.  With his girlfriend Emori."

Sinclair didn't quite seem to know how to respond to that.  "Why?" He asked after a while.

"I've let it go Sinclair, besides - be ready for me to blow your mind when you get here with my surprise."

He chuckled, "Is this the reason that I won't want to strangle him?"

She hummed in thought, then nodded, "Yeah.  Besides, you'll have other things to do." She said, rubbing her hands together.

"Like what?"

"Like meet my girlfriend."

"So you've got a new friend?"

"I mean like girlfriend girlfriend."

"Oh."

I chuckled at that.

"So this wouldn't just happen to be her, would it?" He asked, gesturing at me.

"I'll leave you three be." Clarke said, winking, then dashed out.

"Sinclair, this is Luna."

"A pleasure to meet you Sinclair.  Raven hasn't told me much, but what she has told me has been only good things." I said with a fairly nervous smile.