Chapter 31

Sorry.

Louis POV 

Walking out of that graveyard with the rest of Lilly's crying folks made me feel like absoulute shit, but also made me feel relived that the hardest part was over. 

"You did great love." Liam says as we walk together to the car, the rest of the boys trailing behind. 

"Thanks." I reply simply 

He sighs and runs a hand over his face, "Look Loui-" 

"Please Liam, just leave me alone for a while." I say tears forming in my eyes as we reach the car and I walk in.

He sighs but complies nontheless.

________________Three Days Later ____________________________________

(Liam's POV)

I can't stop thinking about Louis. I mean really, the poor kid can never get a break. He's been in his room for three freaking days straight. He always says that he isn't hungry, but we force him to eat and drink. He needs a distraction. I think we should go for ice cream. 

"Hey Louis wanna-" I stop as I open his door, but he's not in there.

"Louis?!" I gasp as I see his window wide open.

"BOYS!" I yell as run to the living room

"WHAT?" They say simultaneously pausing the movie they were watching.

"Have any of you seen Lou?" I ask wishing that one of them had.

"No." Harry said

"Nope." Zayn said

"Uh, I saw him walk to the kitchen, but then he just rushed back to his room." Niall shrugged

"What's going on Li?" Zayn asked

"He's not in his room and I can't find him anywhere!" I say, sheer panic in my voice

"Don't worry, we'll find him. Alright boys, movie's over, spread out and look for him. Harry, look around the house. Niall, go to that park that he always likes to go to. Liam, come with me and we will check the streets. Let's find him before he does something he'll regret." Zayn sighs

______________________________________________________________________________________

(Harry's POV)

I hope that Louis hasn't done anything bad. However, I really fucking doubt it. It's Louis, so god knows what kind of stupid things he did. 

I've searched the whole damn house, but I start over in Louis' room.

I look under his bed, with false hope but as I come up from under there I hear the sounds of a can crushing and sobbing and hit my head in shock.

"Ow, shit." I rub my head, "Louis?" I question

More sobbing.

"Louis, where the hell are you?" I ask but get no response.

Suddenly I look out the window and face palm because we're so stupid.

I climb out of the window and up onto the roof where I find piss drunk Louis no less than 6 cans of beer, and bloody arms. 

"LOUIS!" I yell and crawl carefully, but as quick as I can because he's much too close to the edge. We live on a hill so if he falls, it's about a 3 story drop.

"Leave me the hell aloneeee Hazzaa." He slurs

"Please Louis don't do this! Come over here now!" I yell, frustrated because if I move anymore, I'll fall myself, but that doesn't stop Louis from moving closer to the edge.

"Why?" He says but I don't recognize his voice. He sounds like hell. He sounds emotionless. He sounds tired.

"Because we love you Louis!" I yell 

It doesn't seem to work and he just breaks. 

"I'M FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIT! I WANT TO DIE HARRY! WHY WON'T ANYONE JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE?! DON'T YOU SEE I'M WORTHLESS! EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVES ME! MY MOM, MY DAD, LILLY, AND SO WILL YOU EVENTUALLY! EVERY FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FUCKING BURDEN OF KNOWING THAT TODAY COULD BE THE DAY THAT YOU WILL LEAVE ME. I ONLY CAUSE TROUBLE! EVERYTHING HURTS HARRY AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HAVE YOU EVER WOKEN UP AND JUST FELT LIKE SHIT? NOT BECAUSE YOUR SICK, BUT BECAUSE OF YOURSELF?! IT SUCKS HAZ! IT FUCKING SUCKS! I'm just really fucking tired Harry." His voice breaks in the last sentence and I am reduced to tears.

I quickly dial Zayn and he answers in the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Z-Zayn!" 

"Harry? Did you find him? What's wrong?!"

"Come h-home. Now!" I hang up and continue talking to Louis.

"Lou please, come inside! I need to bandage your wrists before they get infected.

He just stares down at the ground from where he's  sitting on the ledge of the house. 

"Lou?" 

Suddenly the car drives into our drive way.

"You s-shouldn't have called them Haz. They don't n-need to be here." He sniffles and slurs still very clearly drunk.

"ZAYN, UP HERE!" I yell

"LOUIS!" Zayn screams, "No, no no no..." He mutters as he runs inside the house and to Louis' room.

Zayn helps me down from the roof and takes over. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

I climb up and Louis turns around, scared and piss drunk. 

“Don’t come any closer Zayn!” He yells and moves even closer to the edge and I gulp and nod.

“Are here to tell me that my life is worth living, cause I beg to differ.” He mutters

Quickly I crawl over to him and pull him by his hips, back to his window, then pull my self up and carry him inside his room, kicking and screaming.

“LET ME THE FUCK GO ZAYN!” He screeches and punches my back.

I carry him all the way to the living room. Where the rest of the lads are and I lay him down on the couch and I kneel down next to him while he grabs a pillow and lets out a huge fustrated scream. We all wince and flinch and then he starts sobbing into it. I let my tears fall freely along with the rest of the boys and grab a first-aid kit and tend to his cut wrists. 

By the time I’m done, so is he. He cried himself to sleep. I remove the pillow to reveal his red puffy eyes and his tear stained cheeks. I move some of his fringe out of the way and kiss his forehead. 

“We’re gonna be okay, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uh, sorry.... I've had some issues with well myself I guess. Anyways it landed me in a hospital then with a therapist. Needless to say it was hard to write this chapter for several reasons. So, please tell me what you think and if you liked it.... 

(I know this is really depressing, but i've decided that that's the way I want my story to be, so please don't comment that it's too depressing.)

Leave a :) if you read this!