Chapter 21

AN: I know it's been quite literaly forever! I'm so sorry! But to make it up, here is chapter 21, sorry for all of the mistakes that you will probably find here, I love you guys so much, have I said that already? :P

(Louis' POV)

It's been about two weeks since Niall and I got spanked. I forgave him instantly of course. I think I have been behaving really well these past weeks, only because right after I got spanked Harry gave Zayn and Liam some bad attitude about not being able to go to a party and he said lots of curse words. Let's just say that Harry couldn't sit well for a while.

I'm going to school today. It's not like I haven't had it or anything, it's just that I've been skipping, but this time, they told me that if I don't go they will call my guardians, so I have to go. I'm not looking forward to this bcause I have to see Lilly, who i've been avoiding, and I will most likely see Sofie there.

As Zayn  and Liam drop us off at school, I gulp and get out of the car and say bye to the boys and we go our seprate ways.

Almost instantly, I am being pushed into the lockers by Lilly. She steps back as I groan in pain.

"What the hell?" I say

"Don't you what the hell me! You never called me! I had to wait until today to see you!" She says near tears and I feel guilt overcome me, she must've been so worried.

"I-I'm sorry Lilly, I should've called." I say

"Yeah, ya should've." She mutters as she pulls me for a bear hug, and I hug her back just as hard, I really missed her, and it hasn't even been that long.

"So how are things Lou?" She asks carefully

"Well, better I guess. Since they found out, they put me in therapy." I say

"I'm sorry I told, but they had to find out before things got out of hand." She says softly

"No, i'm glad you did, I don't know what would have happend if you didn't." I say with a sad smile.

She pulls me in for another hug and tells me that we have to get to class. We rush to class and sit, and it's then when I realize how bad I actually am at Maths.

By lunch time, I am feeling pretty happy, well at least, happier than I was before I saw Lilly.

That was until I saw Sofie.

She comes up to our table and says, "Hey Lou, can I talk to you?"

I can see Lily about to stand up and punch her, but before she can do anything, I say, "Yeah, I guess."

I stand up and Lilly shoots me a worried look and I give her a sign saying that I knew what I was doing. We walk outside and sit where we used to sit to skip gym.

We sit in silence for a while before she speaks up. "You don't even know how fucking bad I feel Louis."

I chuckle and she looks at me suprised, "What's so funny?"

"I really want to hate you Sofie, but I can't." I laugh because I really should, and I did. I really did, but now I can't. She was my first girlfiriend.

"You should, i'm a terrible person, and I'm so sorry. You were the least person in the world who deserved that. If I could go back, I would change everything." She says tears in her eyes.

"Sofie," I sigh and pull her in for a hug, "stop crying. I'm the one who is supposed to be crying. You really hurt me Sofie. But I forgive you." I say

She wipes her tears, "Can we still be friends?"

"Yeah, we can." I say and we both get up to hug.

We walk back to the lunch room and we go our seprate ways and I sit down back to Lilly at our lonely table.

"Hey, what was that about?" She asks

"She apologized, I forgave her, simple as." I say and take a bite out of her sandwich

"Hey!" She giggles and I laugh with my mouth full.

"Gross Louis, close your mouth!" She yells and puts a napkin over my pizza-filled mouth

When I finally am able to swallow, a boy comes to our table.

"Can I sit here?' He asks

"Sure!" Lilly says and I stay silent

He's pretty tall, he's got brown hair, biceps, and beautiful brown eyes, wait what am I thinking!?

"So uh, what's your name?" I ask

"Stan, you?" Stan asks

"Uh, my name is Louis, but call me Lou, and this is Lilly." I say introducing myself and Lilly.

"Well, i'm new here, and I don't really have any friends, so I just thought I could sit here, Iis that okay?" He asks

"Yeah totally, no problem!" Lilly smiles

We send the rest of the luch period getting to know Stan, and I don't know why I keep staring at him, but I just can't stop. I sound like a creep, I know, but I get a weird feeling when I am with him. I can't think like that! I'm not gay! I can't be! Everyone would make fun of me and Stan is probably not even gay, he looks very handsome, and I wouldn't be suprised if he got all the girls at school.

When the lunch bell rings, and it's time for our next class, we find out that we have the same biology class.

As the day goes on, I can't help but start thinking, 'Am I gay?'

But I can't be! I dated Sofie and I really liked her! But why do I keep having these feelings about Stan that I've never had with a girl...

After a long while of thinking, I came to the conclusion that i'm bi. I like both girls and boys.

What do I do now? I was already being bullied before, but now that i'm bi, what's everyone going to think?

I start scratcing my wrist on instinct, not even knowing. Lilly notices immedietly and kicks me under my desk when the teacher is not looking.

"Louis, look what you're doing." She whispers and I look down and see the scratch marks I made, I look at Lilly with a sad face, and I put my head down.

When the last class finishes, Lilly drags me to a janitors closet.

"What's wrong Lou?" She asks, with a concerned tone in her voice

I chuckle and say, "Is it really that obvious?"

"Yup, now tell me what's going on in that stubborn head of yours?" She asks with a sad smile

I take a deep breath...

"Lilly, I think i'm bi."

AN: DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible cliff hanger! I  am a terrible person, probably the worst writer ever, that was so much crap, i'm sorry. I'm really not feeling this one. Tell me if it was really bad..... Okay now on to better news; I FUCKING GOT VIP TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!! OH MY FREAKING GOT I AM SO EXCITED! Holy shit im so excited! I'm going to see them in September, in San Antonio!!! YAY! See, I really wanted to go, but there are things that I have to do at home, and I have literaly no money,  but my beautiful aunt bought me two VIP tickets. I love her so freaking much. If you are actually reading this, put a, :P, in the comments so I can know who actually reads these things! Until next time my lovely unicorns!