Chapter 10

AN: Here is part two, I was going to update later, but I figured I should do it now, only because I got so many comments telling me I should continue, so keep comenting! Terribly sorry for the mistakes...

(Louis's POV)

"LOUIS!"

I hear someone scream, and I jump and accidently cut too deep.

"Ah shit!" I yell

The rest of the boys come in hearing me yell, and i put my wrist behind my back, despite it feeling like its on fire.

"H-Hey guys." I say trying to sound alright.

I failed, voice cracking and tears in my eyes from pain and embarassment.

"L-Lou?" Harry says

"What's going on?" Liam asks

"H-He, Louis give me the knife." Harry said stepping closer to me while I stepped back and eventually hit the wall.

"N-No! Get away from me!" I said starting to panic

"Im sorry Lou, I didn't mean it!" He said still getting closer, and I tried to make a run for it, but failed because I hit my wounded wrist on the wall.

"AH FUCK!" I cried and slid down the wall, then noticing my wrist was on display.

"Lo-Lou?" Niall said close to tears.

"Please just leave me alone!" I begged, I really didn't want them to see me cry, it's enough that they already saw me cutting.

"Louis give me the knife." Zayn says getting closer

"Why? Why the hell should I give it to you? I should just end it right now, it would probably make your life so much easier. I know it would make me happy, ending it. All this uneccesary pain. I can't belive I let my gaurd down for one second, and let myself think that love exsits! Love is a load of bullshit!" I yelled while putting the knife to my heart.

All of a sudden Zayn, runs toward me slaps my hand, knife falling to the floor, and tackles me down to the ground, grabbing my wounded wrist and placing it in position so that liam can clean it properly.

"Get off me!" I yell at him while Liam comes with the first aid kit.

"Harry. Niall. Go to your rooms, we will be up in a second." Liam says

They don't question him and the run to their rooms.

"Liam dont- OW!" I say while Liam puts some medicince on my cuts, Zayn is still on me and I make eye contact with him.

"Lou, you have to stop." He says

"You don't understand Zayn I deserve the pain, i'm worthless." I say and he shakes his head

"Why can't you understand that you're not!" Zayn says

"I've heard it enought times to belive it." I say and he shakes his head again.

"Louis, listen to me, you are not a charity case, you are not worthless, you are a great kid, with a bad past, you can't do this to your self. Don't hurt yourself over something that is not true. You are the bravest person I have ever had the absolute pleasue of meeting. We are going to help you get better, you have a bright future with us, we love you Lou, we love you even when you snap at us for calling you Louis, and even when you wake us up early in the morning, watching some cartoons, even when we spank you, we do it because we love you. We can't choose where we come from, but we can choose where to go from there." Zayn says

I have tears in my eyes, and for a moment, I actually belive him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and just like that Zayn gets off of me and Liam fisishes up with my arm, wrapping it properly.

Liam pulls me into a bone crushing hug, and I try to keep my tears in.

"I love you Lou." Liam says

He lets go of me and walks out of the room to put the stuff away, leaving me and Zayn alone in my room.

I turn around to face him and he has tears in his eyes.

He opens his arms, and I can't help it, desperate for some kind of comfort, I run into his arms. I keep my tears in though, I never aloud my self to cry at home or on the streets, in fear that I would look weak.

"It's okay to cry baby, you don't need to keep it inside." He says while lifting me to the bed and getting in with me.

That's it for me, I loose it and start sobbing.

"It's okay, just let it out Lou, you're safe here." Zayn comforts while rubbing my back, as I countinue to sob.

I just cry.

I cry over my parents.

I cry over cutting.

I cry over the boys.

I cry over embarassment.

I cry over how messed up I am.

The next 10 minutes, was filled with crying and comforting.

Once my sobs reduced into sniffles, Harry walked in and Zayn walked out.

Harry slipped under the covers and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry Lou, I really didn't mean it, I was having a terrible morning and I took it out on you, and that was wrong." He says looking down at his fingers with guilt.

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble Haz." I say and he shakes his head no.

"Lou, you may not know this, but we've been spanked since we were fourteen, just like you now." Harry says

"You mean we are not going to stop getting spanked?" I asked sadly

"Nope, although we might hate it, most of the time, if we are getting one, we deserve it." Harry says and the rest of the boys come in my room.

"You got that right!" Zayn says and we all cuddle on my bed.

Maybe I can be loved....

AN: Lots of drama huh? Okay well I really hoped you enjoyed this, sorry if itwas too short, and please tell me how I did, good, bad? Oh and as for suggestions, you can leave them, but i'm not sure i'll get to it, because this is a story, I already have a lot of things in mind that are going to happen, so don't feel bad if I don't do your suggestion until a WAY later chap, i'm not ignoring it, but I have stuffed planed, okay well until next time my lovely unicorns❤❤❤