Chapter 25

AN: Hello, slowest updater in the world here! My thumb was squished on a door so it hurts to type, so excuse all the mistakes please ;]

(Louis' POV)

As we all sit there after my big meltdown,which I still feel bad about, I wonder if it's time to tell them that i'm bi and have a boyfriend.

What do I do? How will they react? And what about when I tell them about Stan?

I guess now is the only chance i've got..

"Boys I have to tell you guys something." I say nervously

"Sure what is it Lou?" Harry says

"I...I'm...." I say but can't finish the simple sentence as curl up on myself

"No Louis don't do that, tell us." Liam says as he picks me up and cuddles me into his chest.

"I can't..." I whisper ashamed

 "Yes you can, we won't judge you." Zayn says softly

"If it makes you feel better you can whisper it in my ear?" Liam says and I nod because it sounds better than saying it out loud.

I get closer to Liam's ear as I say in the softest voice I can, "I'm bisexual Li." I decide that I won't tell them about Stan just yet, and right after I said it I bury my face into his neck. Yes I admit it, I'm acting like a child, but it's embarassing! 

"Oh Louis, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Liam smiles as I shake my head and try to dissapear into his neck further.

"Can I tell the boys now?" He asks with a smile and I shrug, and he takes that as a yes.

"Well Louis here wants to tell us all that he is bisexual." Liam says like it's nothing and I feel so embarassed, I'm sure that my face is tomato red.

"Oh Lou, why would you think that we would judge you?" Harry says

"Yeah, we would never judge you! We love you Louis! No matter what!" Niall agrees 

"Can we get a group hug now?" Zayn asks cheekily and I nod and we all have one big long group hug. 

"You guys are not mad?" I ask astonished, if I would have told that to my parents, I wouldn't be able to walk for days!

"Of course not Louis!" Liam says and I can't stop grining! I don't think that I could be any happier right now. My family accepts me, my best friend accepts me, and Stan is amazing and I could not be more grateful! 

AN: Sorry sorry sorry! This was short and shit but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am back!!!! You can expect more updates from me! I'm going through some tough shit, but we all have problems right? Please tell me you forgive me!!!! I love you :) So what do you think of Louis being bi? I personally think that It's cute how shy he gets when he talks about it :) Put a :] if you read this and I'm sorry for not updateing! I promise it will not take as long as it did!!!!