|19|

19 ~ a possible way back to normal

Scott McCall

Me and Stiles walked into Deaton's clinic, seeing him reading something.  "Deaton we need your help." He looked up from his book with his eyebrows raised. "What do you need?"

"We know who are the murderers!  It's some woman, our English teacher Ms. Blake, and...." I looked down, sadness filling me. "Talia."

"And they are all witches?" He asked and me and Stiles nodded.  "I caught a scent of Talia and if we find her then we also will find the other two plus Stiles' dad."

"It's just, do you have anything to limit or stop their magic so that we can stop them?" I asked.  "Yes I do."  He then walked over to a file cabinet and pulled out three bracelets. "You put these on them and they'll have no magic."

"Are they able to take them off?" I questioned and he shook his head. "No, only the people who put them on can take them off."

Stiles snatched the bracelets out of his hands. "Good, now we can stop Scott's crazy, evil girlfriend." I glared at him, kinda pissed at his words.  "That's not Talia!  There's something wrong with her--"

"Yeah! She's evil!" Stiles interrupted me.  "No!" I shouted at him, "She's not the girl I've grown to care for.  Ever since we stayed at the Motel Glen Capri she hasn't been the same."

"You're right." We both turned to Deaton who handed us a book that had a picture of a heart.  "That night when you told me that you couldn't hear Talia's heartbeat yet she was still breathing had me confused.  So when I got back to my clinic I've been doing some research and I found a spell called the 'Enchanted Heart' which allows a witch to steal a person's heart and enchant it so that person can still live but are under their control."

"So are you saying that someone stole Talia's heart?" I asked and he nodded.  "If the person doesn't have their heart for a certain amount of time their feelings towards the people they care about and their emotions will start to disappear."

"So that's why she's okay with killing people and harming us?  It's because she doesn't have any feelings towards us."  Stiles questioned and he nodded again. 

I turned towards Stiles, a smile on my face. "I told you this isn't her! It couldn't be."

"So if you want your girlfriend back Scott, you have to find her heart and put it back where it belongs." Deaton told me.  Me and Stiles walked out of his clinic and hopped in his Jeep.  "So are we going to get the three witches now?" She asked.

I shook my head.  "Not yet, we need to get some help." And I guess Stiles knew who I was talking about because he smiled and started his car up, heading towards our destination.

Talia Baker

"Ugh! They weren't suppose to find out about us that early!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the counter. "Oh calm darling, they won't be able to stop us." I looked up to see a smirking Amelia, leaning against the fridge.

White smoke suddenly formed in my kitchen, my mom appearing. "There, Sheriff Stilinski is where you wanted me to put him."

"Good." Amelia smiled, she then turned to me. "How did it feel to fight your boyfriend?"

I shrugged, "Ehh it was okay. I have to admit though, he was super cute. Too bad I couldn't have some fun with him first."