|15|

15 ~ saving the druid

3rd Person

Melissa McCall woke up from her sleep and sat up on her bed, seeing three teenagers passed out at the end of it.  She couldn't help but smile when she saw her son asleep with the first girl he cared for since Allison in his arms.

"Guys..." They didn't seem affected so she tried again but louder.  "GUYS!" The three teenagers shot up with surprised expressions on their face.

  "GUYS!" The three teenagers shot up with surprised expressions on their face

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.  "We were watching you.  To make sure you aren't the third sacrifice." Scott explained.

Talia looked at him with confusion, "Wait.  I knew we were keeping watch on her, but she didn't know we were!"

Scott nodded at her with a smile then turned to Isaac.  "You were on watch last."

Isaac shook his head, "I thought you were on watch last."  Scott corrected him. "No you were on watch last."

Realization hit Isaac.  "I might have been on watch last."  A laugh escaped Talia's mouth causing the three people in the room to look at her, "Well Ms.  McCall here are your heroes." Gesturing her hands towards Scott and Isaac, a chuckle escaping Melissa's mouth.

"Wait second..." She spoke up, "You said the next set of sacrifices are Healers, but I'm not a doctor."

Scott shrugged.  "It could mean any kind of healer and you were definitely a healer to Danny yesterday."

"Well!" She clapped her hands.  "I'm not being no sacrifice today so get your butts to school." 

Talia Baker

Me and Scott took a shower, separately of course then got ready for school.  Since I didn't have any spare clothes I wore the jeans from yesterday and Scott gave one of his sweatshirts.  When we got to school we walked into our chemistry class to see my mom sitting down at the teacher's desk.

While Scott sat down next to Stiles I walked over to my mom.  "What are you doing in here?"  She looked up from her desk and smiled.  "I'm filling in for Mr. Harris."  I frowned.  "Amelia killed him didn't she?  As a sacrifice?"

She stood up and stepped in front of me. "He's been missing for a couple days and since there's a new set sacrifices then most likely you're right."

I walked to my seat next to Scott and we started doing worksheets that my mom passed out for everyone. While doing it I noticed Scott pulled out his phone and placed it against his ear. He then shot up from his seat and ran out of the classroom with Stiles. I looked at my mom, asking her permission and she nodded her head. I walked out the room and ran after Scott and Stiles, finding them out in the parking lot.