|06|

06 ~ the vault

Talia Baker
~ The Next Day ~

I was currently lying down in my bed, working on today's homework.  Last night Scott said that he, Allison, Lydia, and Stiles were gonna go talk to Derek about the bruises but I never got a call from none of them so I thought they didn't need my help. 

"Ugh!" I slapped my head once again because of losing focus.  I can't get the events of last night out of my head.  Me and Scott dancing, him almost kissing me, my feelings towards him, all of those things were flooding my mind. I decided that I needed fresh air so I got up from my bed and right when I opened the door, there stood a smiling Scott, holding his helmet by his side.

  I decided that I needed fresh air so I got up from my bed and right when I opened the door, there stood a smiling Scott, holding his helmet by his side

"Hi..." He greeted. I raised one my brows, "What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with something?" He asked and I nodded. "Good...and were gonna need your spell book."

I grabbed the book from my shelf and put it into my bag and walked out of the house with Scott. Once we got onto his bike we headed towards Derek's apartment. When we got there before we walked in I grabbed Scott's bicep, getting his attention.

"I was gonna ask that...if you told anyone inside about my past? About my parents?" I asked.

"No, I haven't told anyone." He said. "Thank you, after learning about my powers I swore to myself that I would not use it for evil. I want people to trust me but if they found out that I have even have a little dark magic in my blood they won't trust me."

He grabbed my hand and looked me into my eyes, "I trust you, even though we've only met each other just yesterday you saved me and for that I trust you with my life."

"Thank you Scott." I smiled at him.  We both walked into the apartment to see Derek, Peter, and Stiles. They were making a plan on how to get into an abandoned bank vault to save Boyd and Erica, two teenagers that have been missing all summer.

"What's she doing here?" Derek sternly asked as he saw me and Scott enter his apartment. "She's here to help us."

After a little bit of arguing they finally decided to let me stay. The plan was that Scott and Derek was going to go down one of the shafts that led right into the vault. I couldn't help but noticed Scott was still holding my hand from when we got here.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard Stiles saying sarcastic remarks towards Derek. "Oh so you're gonna punch the wall? You can punch through a concrete wall?" He asked then lifted up his hand. "Come on, come on show me your big alpha fist, come on show it. Show how you will do it-" then Derek punched his hand, sending him to ground from the impact.