Chapter XXXXVI

Hazel’s Point of View

 We were back in Los Angeles and I wasn’t feeling good. I’ve been vomiting and feeling tired than usual. I dressed myself in a blue UCLA Bruins royal arch tee shirt, black Helmut Lang leggings, with Gamma Blue Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro. My hair was back into a ponytail. I grabbed my Michael Kors purse, walking out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs, grabbing the keys.

 I walked out of the house, to my Audi. I got in, putting the key into the ignition. I pulled off, turning up the radio. I hope everything is good. I pulled into the parking lot of my doctor’s office. I got out of the car, walking inside. I went to the front desk.

 ‘’Hello, how may I help you?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I’m here to see Doctor Jensen.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, she’s free right now. Have a seat and a nurse will come to get you.’’ She said. I sat down in the chair. I hope that I’m alright because I’m at the peak of my marriage.

 ‘’Hazel August.’’ A woman called out. I got up, walking over to the woman. We walked thru the doors. She took my weight and height. She lead me to a room. ‘’Dr. Jensen will be here momentarily.’’ She said walking out of the room. I played with the straps on my purse. Dr. Jensen walked into the room with his clipboard and computer.

 ‘’Goodmorning, Mrs. August.’’ He said.

 ‘’Goodmorning, Dr. Jensen.’’ I said.

 ‘’What can I help you with today?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I’ve been feeling tired for the past couple of months. Also, I’ve been vomiting for the past couple of weeks.’’ I said.

 ‘’Could you pee in this cup?’’ He asked handing me a clear, plastic cup. I nodded my head, laying my purse down. I walked out of the room, to the bathroom. I did my business in the cup then washed my hands. I walked back to the room, handing Dr. Jensen the cup.

 ‘’I’ll be right back.’’ He said walking out of the room. I looked around the room, till’ my phone went off. I grabbed it from my purse, seeing the text Chresanto sended me. I unlocked my phone to replied.

 Bae: Where are you?

 Me: Out doing errands, I’ll be home in about a hour or so.

I locked my phone, putting it back into my purse. I looked down at my Jordans. I wish Chresanto would take me out to dinner. Dr. Jensen walked back into the room.

 ‘’Mrs. August, I have the cure to your problem.’’ He said.

 ‘’What is it?’’ I asked.

 ‘’You’re three months pregnant.’’ He said. I looked at him, stunned. I looked down at my belly.

 ‘’Are you sure, my husband and I have been waiting for this?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes, I’ll show you too. Could you lift your shirt up?’’ He asked. I laid down, lifting up my shirt. He put a cold gel-like substance on my stomach. He put a little machine on my stomach. I looked up at the screen to see a head. ‘’There is your baby.’’ He said. I smiled at the screen.

 ‘’Can you print this out?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes ma’am.’’ He said wiping the gel off of my belly. He walked out of the room. I looked down at my belly. I’m pregnant with our first child. I never notice I was getting bigger. He walked back into the room with a bottle of pills and two piece of paper. ‘’This paper is your ultrasound and this paper is your next appointment.’’ He said handing me the bottle of pills and the pieces of paper. I put them into my purse.

 I got down from the bed, walking out of the room. I put my hand on my belly. I walked outside to see the paparazzi. I hurried to my car, getting inside. I put the key into the ignition, pulling off. I just want Chresanto and I to have a good time on the town tonight. I wanna go out to eat. I pulled up to the house. I got out of the car, walking up to the front door. I opened the door, to hear the football game.

 I walked downstairs to the den, to see Chresanto looking at the football game. He was so into it. I walked behind the couch. I put my lips on his neck, kissing and sucking on it. He turned around quickly, pushing me down on my back.

 ‘’Shit, baby I’m sorry. You scared me.’’ He said getting up from the couch, helping me up.

 ‘’Chresanto, that hurt.’’ I said rubbing my back. Chresanto wrapped his arms around my waist.

 ‘’I’m sorry, mi amor.’’ He said kissing my cheek.

 ‘’Thank you, you wanna go out to eat?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes, let’s go either to Golden Corral or Roscoe’s.’’ He suggested.

 ‘’Let’s go to Golden Corral.’’ I said. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I walked thru my bedroom to the ensuite. I stripped out of my clothes, stepping into the shower. I washed my body with Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction body wash. I washed my hair with Herbal Essence shampoo. I stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body and hair. I walked into our bedroom, sitting down on the bed.

 I rubbed on Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction body lotion. I got up, walking over to my closet. I slid on my bra and underwear. I slipped into a rare lace bandeau dip hem dress, with black TOMS. I walked into the bathroom, sitting at the mirror. I took my hair from the towel then brushed it. My face didn’t need makeup. I walked out of the en suite, slipping on the head chain.

 I walked downstairs to see Chresanto looking fly. He looked back at me, smiling. I’m always going to love that smile.

 ‘’Wow, you look beautiful.’’ He said.

 ‘’Thank you, Chresanto.’’ I said smiling. He grabbed my hand. We walked out of the house. Chresanto lead me to his yellow Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 spyder. He opened the door for me. I got in, closing the door. Chresanto jogged to the other side, getting into the car. He put the key into the ignition, pulling off.

 ‘’Babe, you is incredibly beautiful. I’m lucky to have you in my life.’’ He said.

 ‘’Aww, Chresanto.’’ I said blushing.

 ‘’What? It’s true. I’m glad you’re my wife.’’ He said. He pulled into the parking lot of Golden Corral. We got out, walking inside. We sat down, looking at the menu. ‘’What are you going to get?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I think I’m going to get the spaghetti, greens, with mashed potatoes and gravy. For dessert, I’ll get banana pudding, chocolate cake, and brownies.’’ I said.

 ‘’Well, I got get our food.’’ He said getting up. He walked over to the buffet. I looked down at my belly. I rubbed it, smiling. Chresanto walked over to the table with our plates. He sat my plate in front of me, then sat down.

 ‘’Thank you.’’ I said smiling. I threw down on that food. Chresanto looked up at me with a look of shock.

 ‘’You ok?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yeah, I didn’t eat this morning.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, you wanna get dessert?’’ He asked.

 ‘’No, I actually have something to confess to you.’’ I said. He gave me his full attention.‘’This morning, I went to the doctor and found out something.’’ I said, looking down.

 ‘’What’s wrong baby?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I’m three months pregnant.’’ I said smiling. Chresanto had smiled widely. He gave over to my side of the table, rubbing my belly.

 ‘’I’m so happy, Hazel.’’ He said, pecking my lips. We decided to cut dinner short and go home. I'm glad it’s this way.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella