Chapter XXXIII

Hazel’s Point of View

 I was on my way back to the condo, since I need to go to class to do something. I love this college life. I have always wanted to go to UCLA. I pulled into the parking garage. I parked the car and took the key out of the ignition. I got out of the car, walking into the building. I walked up the stairs to the condo door.

 I put the key into the door and opened it. My ears met the soothing sounds of Trey Songz. I walked in and seen candles all over the place. There was two glasses and a bottle of wine sitting on the table. Chresanto got out of the kitchen.

 ‘’Chresanto, what is all of this?’’ I asked.

 ‘’I just wanted to do something nice and romantic for you. I want us back together, forgetting this ever happened. We shouldn’t throw away three years just because a petty argument.’’ He said.

 ‘’I agree, but al-.’’ I said getting cut off by his index finger on my lips.

 ‘’Shh, let’s go eat.’’ He said grabbing my hand. We walked into the kitchen. He cooked what we had on our beach date.

 ‘’Chresanto you cooked this stuff for our beach date.’’ I said.

 ‘’Yep, they are all your favorites too. I even got the chocolate-covered strawberries.’’ He said. I sat down at the island. He sat a plate of spaghetti in front of me. I picked up my fork and ate some of it. He can really cook. After a while, we were done with our food. We walked out of the kitchen to the living room. We sat down on the couch. Chresanto opened the body of wine and pour it into the two glasses. He handed one to me.

 ‘’Hazel, I’m sorry.’’ He said

 ‘’I know, you are but I don’t want to rush back into the relationship.’’ I said.

 ‘’What will it take?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I don’t know, Chresanto.’’ I said.

 ‘’What is one thing you always love about me?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Your smile.’’ I said.

 ‘’I miss being in the same bed with you, holding you tightly.’’ He said.

 ‘’I kinda miss how you would call me your princess and always be there.’’ I said.

 ‘’I’m still here, princess.’’ He said. I sipped on some of my wine and sat it on the table.

 ‘’I think breaking up was the stupidest thing that one of us could have done.’’ I said.

 ‘’Yeah, so what do you say?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Romelo, I forgive you.’’ I said. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately. It started getting a little bit heated. He pulled off my shirt, pulling me closer. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

 ‘’Chres, where is Marie and Prince?’’ I asked.

 ‘’They went out to eat then on a date.’’ He said.

 ‘’Okay.’’ I said kissing him roughly. I put off his shirt and rubbed all over his chest. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. I pulled away and climbed out of his lap.

 ‘’Princess, what do you want to do now?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I’m going to go take a bubble bath. It’s your choice if you want to join me.’’ I said getting up from the couch. I walked into the bedroom to the ensuite. I ran the water in the tub and put the honey scented bubble bath into the tub. Chresanto walked into the ensuite toward me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head into the crook of my neck. His plump lips made contact with my neck.

 ‘’Chres.’’ I said.

 ‘’When you going to let me have you babe?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Soon.’’ I said, stopping the water. I stripped out of my clothes and felt someone’s eyes on me. I looked over at Chresanto. I put my arms over my breast.

 ‘’Babe, don’t be insecure.’’ He said.

 ‘’Chres, you never seen my body. This is your first time.’’ I said.

 ‘’Stop being insecure. We’ve been together for three-going-on-four years. I love every part of your beautiful body.’’ He said walking over to me. ‘’I love you, you’re beautiful the way you are.’’ He said kissing my shoulder. I got into the tub and looked up at him.

 ‘’Aren’t you gonna get in?’’ I asked.

 ‘’No, I’mma hop in the shower.’’ He said taking off of his sweats. Damn! I laid back and looked up at the ceiling. Shit, I need to relax. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

 ‘’Babe!’’ Chresanto shouted.

 ‘’Yes?’’ I asked.

 ‘’What are you doing tomorrow?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Work for my classes, why?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Just wanted to know.’’ He said. I closed my eyes again and zoned out. I’m 19-going-on-20. Chresanto was 20-going-on-21. I stepped out of the tub, wrapping a white towel around my body. Chresanto stepped out of the shower, wrapping a black towel.

 ‘’You wanna have a movie night?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yeah.’’ I said. I walked into my closet and slid on my bra and underwear. I slipped on white Ain’t No Wifey crop top, black seamless boy shorts, with white HUF Plantlife ankle socks. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked into the bedroom. I jumped onto Chresanto, making him fell on the bed.

 ‘’Dayumm!’’ He shouted, looking at me.

 ‘’What you like my outfit?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yeah, what do you want to watch?’’ He asked.

 ‘’All Around the World.’’ I said.

 ‘’Of course, you would pick that movie.’’ He said.

 ‘’What I love that movie.’’ I said.

 ‘’We won’t be watching it.’’ He said.

 ‘’Why?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Because of this.’’ He said pulling me into a rough kiss. Gosh, this boy know how to work his tongue. He hovered over me. He went down to my neck, kissing and sucking on it.

 '’Oh Chresanto.’’ I moaned lightly in his ear.

 ‘’Hazel I’m not rushing anything.’’ He said.

 ‘’I don’t care, as long as you got you a condom.’’ I said.

 ‘’When we do it, it’s gonna be special.’’ He said.

 ‘’Okay, boo.’’ I said. For the rest of the night, we cuddled up and watched All Around the World.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella