"Yes, please." I smiled, only for Shawn to cut me off.

"No, she's fine." He spoke, smiling back at her. "She'll sleep up here with me."

"Shawn," I groaned.

"C'mon, I don't mind."

"I don't think that's a good idea, right, Nadia?" I asked, looking up at the nurse.

"Actually," She glanced between the two of us, a fond smile on her lips. "He's fine, health wise. Just the bruises need to heal, and those are already looking good. It's his call."

"Thank you." Shawn grinned, winking at me before patting the empty space next to him.

"If you need anything else, just push your call button." Nadia grinned, waving goodbye before stepping out and shutting the door behind her.

"Arsehole." I narrowed my eyes at Shawn, purposely sitting on the chair.

"Baby," He laughed, rolling his eyes at me. "You're really gonna be stubborn and not sleep here?"

"You're damn right I am." I hummed, raising my brows at him.

"Julianna," He frowned. "Come here."

"And if I don't?" I tried, crossing my arms as I lean back in the chair.

"Don't think I won't spank you right here." Shawn spoke, his tone strict.

My heart rate spiked slightly, desire running through my body as I tried to stay calm.

"You wouldn't." I replied, trying to keep my voice straight.

"Try me. Now come sit with me."

Wanting to see if his threat was empty or not, I stayed glued to my seat, while locking eyes with his.

"No."

"You're really going to defy me here, Julianna?"

I stayed silent, watching him closely before he sat up.

"Up, Julianna. Across my lap." Shawn spoke, his gaze intense. "Now."

Swallowing thickly, I stood up with a racing heart and tingling thighs. Slowly, I moved over to the bed, stopping as he held a hand up.

"Pants off, princess."

I nodded nervously, a small blush on my face as I reached for the waistband of my comfortable leggings. I couldn't figure out why I was suddenly so shy and flustered around him.

Shawn patted his lap, signaling for me to lay across his body. I hesitated for a moment, looking up to him.

"Your bruises," I spoke, frowning slightly.

"Will be fine, pretty. Now listen to Daddy and lay across his lap." He replied. "He's going to teach you a lesson about listening."

I could feel the familiar ache between my thighs as I laid on his lap, my body positioned so my backside was up in the air.

Shawn's large hand gently began to rub gentle circles across my skin, which was still covered by my underwear, as he spoke.

"Tell daddy what you did." He said as he lifted his hand off of my skin.

"I didn't listen." I answered, a small cry of shock falling from my lips as his hand came down against my ass.

"And why didn't you?"

His slow rubbing began again, distracting me for a moment before his nails dragged against the skin.

"Answer me, Julianna."