Chapter 20. The great mighty poo.

Jess POV

Running through Dong Dank with Steven while running from a giant poop monster really made me realize, my life is awesome. Not everybody gets to do this, so I guess I'm special. Yay.

Turns out these districts are freaking huge, so Willakers led us to a portal system, which spit us out in the magic quarter. Turns out Nisovin already got the memo, because he was standing at the lake waiting for us.

"Nisovin! There's a-"

"Giant poop monster? Yeah... some Peasants already told me. Have to admit, you don't see that every day."

Nisovin said, cutting off Willakers. So this was the guy we needed to find... He's tiny.

Soon, we saw Leafea. Leafea had summoned her hammer, and was parkouring through the Magic Quarter, the great mighty poo not far behind her. She made eye contact with Steven, and apparently they have eye reading powers because Steven knew what she needed.

"Where do we put this thing?"

He asked. Nisovin frowned.

"In the... water?"

He said. Leafea shrugged, apparently having super hearing, and jumped right into the lake, and the great mighty poo followed her, however, it seemed to be hurt by water, which Leafea liked, as she kept it in a cage of stone as she swam back to shore.

"Welp. I'm pooped."

She said, and plopped on the ground. Steven's phone buzzed, and it turns out the Katz had something to say.

KTZ: Guys, the Anomaly is sending a piece of power in your direction. There's a hero powering it, so try to find who it might be.

STE: We found the Anomaly. It possessed a poop construct. It seems to be hurt by water.

KTZ: Sly.

"Sly's in that thing."

Steven said, just as the Great Mighty Poo broke out of it's prison.

"SCATTER!"

Willakers shouted, and we all ran in different directions. The Great Mighty Poo jumped, and landed on the surface. Once it landed, it grabbed Nisovin, but he was quickly broken free by Leafea, who had switched into her armor, who was growling angrily. No doubt she was pissed off for having to save her previous Lord from imminent doom. Once Nisovin was on the ground, she charged, and the rest of us did too, however, Leafea was the only one who seemed to make damage occur, or at least, massive amounts of it.

"Steven, if this is the Anomaly, then we'll need to suit up!"

I yelled over the noise. Steven heard me, and quickly changed into his Green Lantern suit, however, he then changed it again, into white.

"You attack. I'll save Sly."

He said, his voice deathly calm. I nodded, and flew into battle, attacking with Mjölnir by summoning lightning to inflict damage. Nisovin found out that his magic did a plenty full of damage, so he used it. Willakers and the Peasants attacked, but they were mostly distractions. Meanwhile, the great mighty poo noticed me, and began to ignore Leafea, partially due to the fact that she was knocked out of the air, and flew straight into a building.

I flew backwards as the poo began to attack. I kept summoning lightning bolt after lightning bolt, but nothing seemed to slow it down. Then I found out why. I was keeping it busy from the real threat. Steven. He had busted a hole in the poo, and had busted Sly out in a burst of white light. From there, the Great mighty poo became the great mighty poop blob, and was very disgusting.