Chapter 8. Oh crap

Aphmau POV

Steven and the onesie guy were staring at each other really hard. Not romantically, but with pure raw hatred. But then the Onesie guy saw me.

And all crap got real.

"Well! Look who the plot dragged in! If it isn't Jessica Aphmau Odinson... The daughter of Thor. What a surprise! I honestly thought we'd meet on much better terms. Whoops. Oh well."

I looked up at him with fear. What was that name? My name was the middle name... Was that me?

I was pulled out of my pondering with a green flash and a crunching sound.

"Hey Bozo! Your attention shouldn't be on her, but on...

Leafea smacked him upside with a war hammer.

"ME!"

She yelled. I took the opportunity to back up. Leafea knows what she's doing... I think. Unfortunately, I tripped.

Falling onto the ground, I looked at what caused me to trip. A... Block. Of steel? It seemed perfectly carved out, so it wasn't a piece of rubble from the bomb. I cleared more rubble to reveal a small hammer. No... The thing was big, but not overly massive. I looked around. Steven had donned a onesie himself, and was shooting beams of green light at onesie man. Leafea with her large hammer was smacking him everywhere. Nobody noticed I was messing with rubble.

My hand felt drawn to the hilt of the hammer. I grabbed it. And then...

Memories.

(Flashback)

"Jess! I can't hear you! Say something, anything!"

Somebody... Said. He had an accent, and had a pickaxe. I smiled.

"I'm gonna make a door!"

I said. He laughed.

"You do that."

He said. Sly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sly was in a Hulk suit, chasing after a guy in a green onesie.

"Get back here Fly Boy!"

He shouted. Onesie man smirked.

"You can't touch me!"

He yelled back. A guy in a Superman suit ran out.

"Alright Alright break it up guys!"

He yelled. I was watching with awe since I only had my Diamond Armor on. Steven and Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing at an alter, for a wedding between Sly and a girl by the name of Katie. There was a guy playing piano, and when I said, "Does anyone object this marriage?", A young blonde girl jumped down from a spot in the tree and killed Katie. Kala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was spying on Sly's village, with a guy with me, and Sly found us out.

"Well well well, if it isn't Ms. Thor."

He said smirking. I turned to the guy next to me.

"RUN! HE FOUND US!" Katz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on some sort of throne with Sly, Steven, and one other guy. At one point, Sly and the other guy grabbed hammers, and smacked each other. And the other guy blacked out. Jose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was with a guy and was going to the Twilight Realm. He was yelling at me that he couldn't keep up. I smirked, and went faster. Castor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One by one, my memories of The Few returned.

I am not just Aphmau. I am Jessica Aphmau Odinson.

And Green Lantern is going to pay for attacking my friends.