Chapter 8 - Mi Casa es Su Casa

Adrien P.O.V.

As Marinette was pulled back to where her and Alya were hiding after Chloe's rude remarks, I couldn't help but want to know they were talking about. After all, Mari just showed up after disappearing for a while, not telling anything to our class. 

I was about to go sneak over to them when Nino pulled me into the men's restroom. Nino was out of breath and I looked at him in confusion. Then, my ears picked up the sound of crazy fangirls running around the lobby looking for the 'one and only Adrien Agreste.' 

I sighed, putting my hand on his shoulder as he bent over panting, "Thanks, bro." He nodded in return, trying his best to grin in between breathes. His hands were on his knees while he was bending over. After our quick CATch for air, we walked outside of the restroom to see Marinette and Alya squealing, and running over to the hotel elevator, closing it before anyone else could hop in. Nino and I looked at each other, both of us wearing confused expressions.

"There you are, you two!" Mrs. Bustier called, trotting over to us, "I have your room keys for you! Requested by Mr. Gabriel Agreste, you both will be staying in the Royal Suite." She held out two cards with lanyards connected to them. Our room number was 834.

"Alright, dude! We're staying in the Royal Suite together! I can't believe your old man is letting me. Personally, I thought he hated me ever since your birthday..." Nino said, slowly looking down. I quickly nudged him in the side, telling him not to worry. His face lightened up a little, as he shook his head. "Nevermind that, dude. Let's go checkout our room!"

We ran over to the elevator and clicked the button with the up arrow.

TIME SKIP

We ran to down the halls of the eighth floor until we reached 834. As we stepped to the front of the suite door, we heard squeals and laughing from probably two girls in room 833. Alya? Marinette? Nah.. They were supposed to have the rooms further down the hall, like 878 through 888.

"Do you hear that, bro? To me it sounds like Alya and Marinette," Nino whispered, voicing my thoughts. I shook my head, telling him they were supposed to have the other rooms. He looked suspicious, but seemed to shake it off when I inserted the card into the pad. The light turned green, and I turned the handle. 

Inside was pretty cool...

Living room/dining room:

Bedroom 1: