At The Beta's Command

Amber is your typical Senior Student who busies herself with passing grades, preparing for college, maintaining her two-year relationship with Blake and partying at Saturday nights. See here, she’s not nerd, she’s not snob, she’s not famous but she’s hot! but, what really people like about her is the way she’s funny, smart and feisty when needed.

 Ashton is the Beta of the Blazing Red Moon Pack, he is the leader and trainer of the fighters, he is the largest, strongest and fastest wolf in the pack, he decides, he plans and he commands the Alpha.

 What happens when the two cross paths? The funny, lively, teenage girl and the serious, deadly, commanding, cranky, growling Beta wolf?

.

.

.

-----/-----/--------

A/N:

This is my first werewolf story, i just hope you liked it..plz be generous in voting and feel free to comment!

I have a different way of having a mate in this story. It is having free will. Mates are for two in love beings. So it is not being soulmates that brought them together but the love that they develop with each other. They have to fall in love first, then the guy asks the girl to be his mate. The girl could reject or accept and the common mating process goes. The biting, marking and finally mating. But the wolves and how they feel about their mates remain, being overprotective, devoted, loyal and can't live without them.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy it, and I'm sorry for some errors...I'm really working to it! #crossedfingers