An Arena

-My friend made me this!-

Arthur held his breath, standing between Feliciano and Ludwig with a nervous expression. Yao was a bit behind him, standing with Ivan.

Ivan.

The tall man looked awful. His hair was standing every-which-way and his coat was wrinkled. Adding to his look was the dark circles under his eyes.

The man hadn't spoken since Kiku had left.

Actually, neither did Feliciano.

The two Austrians were talking quietly with the Hungarian counterparts, obviously not enjoying what was going on.

The rest of the 2ps were standing nearby, talking quietly or not at all.

Matthew sighed as he broke off his conversation with Matt and walked over to Arthur.

"When do you think they'll show up?" He asked softly.

"Now." Arthur muttered, pointing at the bright light right in front of the throne.

Bernard stepped out, but the light didn't stop.

"Alright Everyone. This is out final game. Step through and enjoy the show. Or stay here and not. I don't really care." He said with a cruel smile.

And he was gone.

Matthew held Kumajiro closer, taking a deep breath.

"Here. Take my Hand."

Matthew turned to him his 2p standing next to him awkwardly, holding a hand out.

Matthew smiled and took it.

"Let's go." He whispered.

And they stepped through together.

--_---(red velvet pancakes!)---_--

They didn't expect what they would walk into.

It was a (small) gladiator arena, with hundreds of seats. Matthew could see the 2p nordics and baltics sitting around a place that looked like a throne.

An empty one.

Matt tugged his hand and they walked along the seats, surprised to find two next to each other with their names on them.

"They sure had a lot of time to build this, huh?" Matt joked.

Matthew rolled his eyes and nudged him.

"Don't be mean."

"This is our enemy we are talking about."

"Shh. Don't be mean."

They sat down, but both were on guard. Soon, the rest of the 1ps came and sat with their counterparts.

Roderich looked the most uncomfortable.

Scratch that- Ludwig did. Probably because Lutz was shoving a cat into his face.

"You are so unawesome." Gilbert mumbled as he sat next to Matt, though he was looking at Klaus.

"And you do not know proper english grammer." Klaus deadpanned.

The three Nordics sat together, looking around in confusion.

"Hello 1ps and fellow 2ps! Welcome to the the final game! Gladiator! Don't worry. None of you will be fighting!

...Yet!"

Bernard's voice echoed around the arena, causing all the 1ps to sit on edge. The 2ps, however, didn't seem bothered. In fact, they looked like they thought this would be fun.